3x3

"Babe!" (Y/N) shouted from downstairs. Lauren was currently in the shower but with both girls enhanced hearing, they could here each other. 

"Yeah, Pup?!" Lauren yelled back, causing (Y/N) to slightly melt at the nickname. She was starting to like it now, ironically though, Lauren was soon going to have to stop calling her that. Once they had pups she doubted Lauren would call her and nine little wolves the same thing.

"I'm going to the tree house!" (Y/N) told her mate as she walked out of the house and into the back yard. 

Walking over to the tree she looked up at the ladder. She was a tad afraid of heights, but shes a 'wolf now. It's not like she'd die if she fell, right?

Climbing up the ladder, (Y/N) opened the hatch and pulled herself up before opening the door to the tree house.

"Woah..." (Y/N) said, looking around the tree house. There's a desk and a single bed along with the bookcase.

Looking over the bookcase, (Y/N) dagged her fingers over the spines as she browsed them. "THUG, Demon Road, Still Here, FirstLife, All the Bright Places, Holding Up the Universe, The Princess Saves Herself in This One, To Kill a Mockingbird..." She muttered as she read out the different titles. 

She opted for a book called 'Storm'. It was the first one in its series and sounded interesting. She'd made it to chapter 7 before she heard the hatch open outside. 

Not thirty seconds later, Lauren opened the door and walked over to the single bed the Australian was laying on. 

"What are you reading?" Lauren asked interested, sitting on the edge of the bed as she pushed some hair behind (Y/N)s ear.

"It's called 'Storm', it's pretty good so far." The young girl mumbled as she focused on the book, turning the page. 

"Pup..." Lauren called as the younger girl hummed in response before turning her gaze away from the book after finishing the sentence she was reading. 

(Y/N) gazes started to flicker back to the book before doing a double take. Lauren was looking at her like she was the entire world. Like she put each individual star in the sky. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" (Y/N) asked as she marked the page and sat up, maintaining eye contact with the 'wolf. 

"Like what?" Lauren question, tilting her head to the side.

"Like you would die for me. Like I built the stars and hung them in the sky for you..." (Y/N) said, her voice becoming a mere whisper by the end.

"I would die for you. You're my world, my stars, my moon and my sun. I'm looking at you because you're beautiful and I love you." Lauren said as she brought a hand up to caress the Australians cheek. 

Leaning into Laurens touch, (Y/N) closed her eyes, reveling in the warmth of Laurens palm.

"I don't want you to die for me, I love you too much." (Y/N) confessed as she finally opened her eyes to see Lauren still looking at her. 

"No dying, I promise..." Lauren said as she used her other hand to connect their pinky fingers together. 

"Good." (Y/N) told her mate as she slowly leaned in and gave Lauren a gentle kiss. There was no ulterior motives behind it, it was a kiss that screamed 'I love you', and the two girls knew it. 

Pulling away, (Y/N) rested her forehead against Laurens, "God, I really fucking love you." She breathed out, both girls chuckling at the younger 'wolfs confession. 

"Good, because I do to. I love you, I love you, I love you." Lauren said as she peppered her mates face in kisses, causing the Australian to squeal as she tried to get out of her mates grip. 

"Laurennnnnn." (Y/N) whined as she laughed, causing the other wolf to let out a chuckle as well. 

Placing a final kiss on the (Y/H/C) forehead, both girls closed their eyes and enjoyed each others touch. 

"Have you seen the look out?" Lauren asked as she finally broke the silence. 

Slowly opening her eyes, (Y/N) shook her head no and gave her mate a smile, Lauren reciprocating it easily. 

"Come on, I'll show you." The Latina spoke, getting up before helping up the Australian. 

Leading them outside and up another ladder, Lauren reached the top first, offering the other girl her hand. 

when they were both on the platform Lauren looked over to her mate before opening the door. "You ready?" Lauren asked smiling. 

"As ready as I'll ever be, Laur." (Y/N) said, smiling at her mates silly antics.

Opening the door, Lauren stepped aside and let (Y/N) walk in first. 

"Such a gentle woman." (Y/N) commented as she began walking past Lauren to walk inside. 

As (Y/N) walked past Lauren, Lauren placed a firm smack on her mates arse, smiling to herself. "Or not..." (Y/N) said after yelping from shock, looking back to glare playfully at her mate.

Inside the room was a bed with lots of blankets and pillows, one wall fully windowed as it looked out over the trees and mountains as well as a small town

"It's beautiful, Lauren..." (Y/N) said in awe as she looked out the window, Lauren following her inside as she quietly closed the door behind her. 

"Yeah, it is..." lauren said, staring at the she wolf. 

"You're not even looking, Lo." (Y/N) said, calling her out on not looking at the view. 

"I'm looking at something more beautiful..." Lauren confessed as she slowly walked towards her mate, (Y/N) blushing at the comment. 

Soon, both 'wolfs were in front of each other, their noses nearly touching. They both wanted to kiss, both wanted to feel each other. But they were scared. 

Lauren didn't know where (Y/N)s head was out. If they did this, would they follow it through to the knotting and having pups? 

(Y/N) was scared because she didn't know if she was ready for little wolfs to be running around their house. She wanted Lauren and everything she came with, but was it to soon? 

'Fuck it.' (Y/N) thought. 'We are mates, we're together for our lives and Lauren won't leave me. I know she won't...' The Australian thought, doubt slowly slipping into her mind. 

"I won't." Lauren told her confidently snapping (Y/N) out of her thoughts as she looking into those green eyes she loved.

"Then what are you waiting for?" (Y/N) asked, giving Lauren the confirmation she needed before smashing her lips onto the ones she loved.