3x4

Soon, both 'wolfs were in front of each other, their noses nearly touching. They both wanted to kiss, both wanted to feel each other. But they were scared.

Lauren didn't know where (Y/N)s head was out. If they did this, would they follow it through to the knotting and having pups?

(Y/N) was scared because she didn't know if she was ready for little wolfs to be running around their house. She wanted Lauren and everything she came with, but was it to soon?

'Fuck it.' (Y/N) thought. 'We are mates, we're together for our lives and Lauren won't leave me. I know she won't...' The Australian thought, doubt slowly slipping into her mind.

"I won't." Lauren told her confidently snapping (Y/N) out of her thoughts as she looking into those green eyes she loved.

"Then what are you waiting for?" (Y/N) asked, giving Lauren the confirmation she needed before smashing her lips onto the ones she loved. 

~Smut warning~ (I know you'll read it anyway, but just incase ;) )

(Y/N) moaned at the contact as Lauren moved closer, her thumbs hooking into the belt loops of (Y/N)s shorts. 

Wrapping her arms around Laurens neck, (Y/N) gently tugged at Laurens hair, causing a low growl to ripple through the Alphas chest as Lauren pulled her closer.

(Y/N) gasped as she felt Laurens member rub against her core, Lauren using this to slip her tongue into the other 'wolfs mouth as they battled for dominance, Lauren obviously winning. 

Pulling away when oxygen became a problem, Lauren immediately moved down to her mates neck, sucking harshly at her mating mark as (Y/N) moaned. 

"Fuck, Lauren." (Y/N) gasped as Lauren bit down on her neck before releasing it, licking over the fresh bite. 

Slowly moving backwards, (Y/N)s legs came in contact with the back of the bed as Lauren pushed her down before straddling her mate. 

Pulling off their shirts, Lauren wasted no time removing the girls bra also, attaching her mouth to the girls hardening nipple. 

While sucking on one of (Y/N)s breast, Laurens hand moved up and pinched the other nipple, giving it the same attention.

"Fuck," (Y/N) breathed out as she arched her back into her mates touch, Laurens member pressing into the girls thigh now. 

Moving to the top of her mates breast, Lauren sucked and bit it leaving a dark purple bruise in her wake. She continued to leave bite marks all over the girls chest and neck before (Y/N) pulled her back into a kiss. 

"Stop teasing me, Lauren. I need you." (Y/N) mumbled against the Latinas swollen lips as she looked into Laurens dark green eyes, the she-wolf nodding her head before moving down the Australians body.

Pulling off (Y/N)s shorts and lace underwear, Lauren came face to face with her mates heated sex, nipping and biting her inner thighs before taking the girls clit into her mouth, sucking it gently first.

Sucking harshly as she pressed her tongue against her mates clit, (Y/N) was a moaning, squirming mess below the Alpha. 

Inserting two fingers into the girls entrance, (Y/N) let out a loud moan as the she-wolf pumped her fingers at a steady rhythm as she continue to suck her clit.

"Fuck, Lauren. Faster." (Y/N) pantted below the Latina as Lauren quickened her pace and curled her fingers, her mate screaming out in pleasure. 

(Y/N) quickly pulled Lauren up by the neck and brought her mate into a heated kiss filled with need.

"D-don't stop." (Y/N) breathed out as she felt the pressure in her stomach built, Lauren using her free hand to apply pressure to the girls pelvis, making her come undone in another minute as (Y/N) sunk her teeth into her mates neck to muffle her screams. They were fully mated now.

Moving back to catch her breath, Lauren pulled her into a slow kiss showing her pure love before she moved down her mates body.

Lapping up her mates juices, Lauren moved back up to kiss (Y/N), the girl moaning into the kiss as she tasted herself.

Pulling away from the kiss, Lauren tugged off her sweatpants and boxer shorts, her member springing free of its confinements. 

"Fuck, Lo." (Y/N) said as she tried to catch her breath, moving her hand down to grip Laurens large member. 

Lauren moaned at the contact before pinning her mates arms above her head, positioning herself at the girls entrance. 

Slowly, Lauren pushed her full length in, both girls moaning as (Y/N)s walls clenched and pulsed around Laurens penis.

"Fuck, you're so tight, pup." Lauren moaned as she pulled in and out of her mate, one hand holding the girls hands above her head as the other held down her hips. 

"Harder, Laur." (Y/N) husked out, looking at her mate with lust. Lauren obeyed, moving both hands to the girls hips as she lifted her mates off the bed slightly to hit a new angle, causing (Y/N) to scream out in pleasure. 

"Fuck, right there, baby!" (Y/N) yelled as each thrust hit deep inside the new 'wolf, bring her a new sense of pleasure. 

Lauren continued, thrusting hard and deep as she felt the knot starting to build, knowing (Y/N) wasn't far off herself. 

Pulling out, Lauren turned her mates over, raising (Y/N)s arse into the air, Lauren quickly pushing herself back into her mate, (Y/N) moaning at the deep penetration. 

Snaking one arm around the Australians waist, Lauren rubbed the girls sensitive clit, picking up her pace. It wasn't long now until she would come undone. 

"I-I'm coming, Laur." (Y/N) screamed into the pillow below her as she tried to hold back. 

"Cum for me, pup." Lauren said, pinching the girls clit as (Y/N) came undone at the command, riding out her orgasm as Lauren kept thrusting into her.

Continuing to play with her clit as Lauren began thrusting harder and faster than before, (Y/N) quickly came for a third time, Laurens knot swelling and taking place as her body shook with release, her member shooting thick ropes of cum deep into her mates vagina as the two collapsed from exhaustion. 

Catching their breaths, Lauren wrapped her arms around her mates waist and kissed her shoulder, her member still hard and lodged deep inside (Y/N).

As Lauren moved slightly (Y/N) moaned as her penis rubbed and hit all the right places, "Lauren, move." (Y/N) mumbled as she caught her breath. 

Lauren kissed her mates shoulder once again, she couldn't move much but she could move enough, pushing the knot deeper inside her mate as she rocked their bodies, they both soon came again as she sent more ropes of cum deep inside her mate. 

"Fuck." (Y/N) mumbled out as she closed her eyes, Lauren pulling her closer, back into her chest as she kisses and licked at the bites she left on her mate 

"I love you..." (Y/N) whispered, exhausted from their activities as the sun set over the mountains. 

"I love you too, Pup." Lauren said, placing a gentle kiss to (Y/N)s mate mark, making the Australian shiver.

~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~

A/N: Okay, that's my second time writing smut. I hope it isn't horrible and that it makes since. Essentially, (Y/N) marked Lauren and now they are fully mated while Lauren also knotted inside (Y/N) (basically ensuring they have pups). 

Please vote and comment, tell me if it sucked or if it was good. Do you want more in future chapters? Comment below to tell me.

(My editor didn't help on this chapter, shout out to R.J thank you for helping me with this book)

Thank-you for reading!