4x0

"Why doesn't Camila go first?"

"Because if Camila goes first you'll chicken out. You're going first and you can't get out of it." Lauren said for the fifth time.

"But it's going to hurt," (Y/N) whined.

"It wont be as bad this time, promise." Lauren reassured.

"But if it hurts me wont it hurt the babies?" The Australian asked worriedly.

Lauren sighed and before she could answer Ally stepped in. "The babies wont be hurt. They're protected during the shift, your body will work around them in a manner that ensures it." Ally told her smiling.

(Y/N) glanced at the faces in the room. There was Lauren, Ally, Camila, Dinah, and Normani.

Still clearly hesitant and scared, (Y/N) nodded her head and took a deep breath.

Moving to lift her over sized shirt, all the girls except Ally and Lauren turned around and faced the opposite direction, Camila turning the quickest despite her size.

Leaving herself in her underwear (for dignity sake), (Y/N) turned to the two women.

"How do I do this again?" She asked, playing with her hands.

"We'll try the natural way. Envision yourself in your wolf form and try to start the shift. If that doesn't work we have two back ups." Ally said, Dinah snickering behind the pair.

That didn't sound good....

Closing her eyes, (Y/N) thought back to her dream with the white wolf. She understood it now. It was her and Lauren was her mate.

It was her destiny.

Opening her eyes after a few minutes once nothing had happened. (Y/N) let out a breath and shook her head. "Nothings happening..." She mumbled.

"Plan B?" Lauren asked, tilting her head to the side like a lost puppy as she asked Ally.

Sadly nodding her head, she signaled to Dinah to come over.

"Wait... What's plan B?" (Y/N) asked looking scared as Lauren looked between Ally and Dinah confused.

"Well, your not going to like it..." Ally mumbled.

"I'm gunna beat the shit out of Laurser." Dinah stated.

"What?!" (Y/N) screamed as Lauren frowned.

"She's your mate. You'll get mad and trigger the shift and or your protective instincts will kick in." Ally explained calmly.

"This is ridiculous. This isn't happening, tell them Laur!" (Y/N) yelled frantically.

"No, it's a good plan actually. Let's do it." Lauren said, catching the (Y/H/C) off guard.

"Gladly." Dinah said, walking closer to the Latina as she cracked her knuckles.

Once Dinah was close enough, she landed a solid hit against Lauren cheek, the Latinas head flying to the side.

"Lauren!" (Y/N) scream, moving towards her mate before Ally and Normani stopped her.

Dinah continued to hit her Alpha, yelling things at her Luna to get her riled up.

"Look at you. You're pathetic. Hopeless. Are you serious that the only thing you can do is stand there while your mate is on the floor?!" Dinah screamed, kicking Laurens ribs at the end.

Lauren curled over in pain, protecting her stomach.

"You really are a little bitch. Useless and defenseless. After I finish with Lauren, I'm coming for you and your unborn pups!" The Polynesia screamed, kicking Lauren repeatedly.

That's what hit (Y/N) the most. Her face went from concerned and watching her mate, to blank an staring at Dinah in two seconds.

Dinah noticed the change and pursued the topic.

"If you're lucky, maybe one will survive A little premature runt bitch like yourself. It'll probably be an omega. The bitch of the pack." Dinah spoke, leaving Lauren on the floor as she spoke to the Australian, the girl now visibly shaking with anger.

"Dinah..." Camila warned, watching her Luna as (Y/N)'s piercing blue eyes shone bright.

"They'll be pathetic little bitches like Lauren, your mate. The supposed, powerful Alpha. Now look at her. Pathetic. Like the omega little runts in your stomach!" Dinah spat, taken off guard as (Y/N) shredded her underwear and shifted into her powerful white wolf, lunging at Dinah.

Pinning Dinah to the floor, (Y/N) snarled and snapped at the Polynesian, her claws digging in a drawing blood from Dinahs shoulders and hips.

Lauren and Camila were quick to follow in their own transformation, Lauren rushing to her mate and pushing her away from Dinah as Camila whimpered and consoled her injured mate.

'It's okay, I'm alright, we're alright, the pups are alright. Calm down, just breath.' Lauren linked to her mate as she nuzzled the side of the white wolfs face.

(Y/N) whined and moved closer to her mate, seeking comfort and warmth. Looking over her mates shoulder, (Y/N) saw Dinah surrounded by her mates as blood dripped down her upper body. Ally removing her shirt to asses the damage as Camila whined and nudged the Polynesians cheek.

Dinah smiled at Camila as patted her head, kissing her muzzle.

(Y/N) looked away ashamed. Lauren comforting her mate.

Dinah hissed in pain and (Y/N) closed her eyes whining

'Shhh, it's okay pup. Dinah's just a wuss.' Lauren linked before guiding her upstairs to their room to rest, both wolfs lying on the bed and cuddling up together.

'I'm sorry...' (Y/N) linked.

'Don't apologise, Dinah knew what she was getting into. Now go to sleep, you've had a big day.' Lauren replied.

'I love you...' The Australian said after a few minutes.

'And I love you.' Lauren replied effortlessly. The two nuzzling closer to each other as the white she-wolf fell asleep.

Once she was asleep, Lauren slipped out of the room to asses the damage her mate had inflicted.

Once reaching the bottom of the stairs, the pack turned to look at the Alpha, lauren shifting back into human form before Normani covered her with a blanket.

"How bad is it?" She asked Dinah.

"Just a scratch." Dinah said, Ally cutting her off with a glare.

"She dug in deep, scratches on her shoulders and hips. They'll heal in two to three days because they were made by our Luna." Ally informed her Alpha.

"Good, it could've been worse. And besides, you deserved it with all the shit you talked. If she didn't I would've." Lauren joked, herself and the Polynesian laughing it off before they said their goodbyes.

Ally, Dinah, Normani and Camila leaving for their house as Lauren made her way back up stairs.

Shifting, Lauren crawled back into bed with her pregnant mate, letting out a sigh of relief as the white wolf subconsciously moved closer in her sleep.