4x2

It had been a few weeks since the shift and (Y/N) was getting closer to her due date. She despised how big she was getting but Lauren assured her she was just as beautiful if not more so.

They had just finished writing a text to her parents telling them that she loved it here and had found a girlfriend that she'd just moved in with. 

Sure, it wasn't the complete truth, but it wasn't a lie. 

She couldn't just text them and say, 'hey guys, guess what? I deffered from uni, nearly died and I'm a werewolf now. Oh, also, my mate is Lauren Jauregui and were fully mated while we brought a house together and I'm pregnant with possibly nine wolf pups. '

They would think she was lying and on drugs.

So instead, she linked Lauren what to send to her parents and talked to them every day.

Snapping out of her thoughts, (Y/N) got up from the couch and walked to the outside patio. 

She took in the fresh air and the woods that served as her back yard. 

She hadn't been outside in a while and Lauren had just left for the shops so she figured she could go for a walk to pass time.

It had been about twenty minutes before (Y/N) came across a small stream. Rocks breaking up the peaceful water as it flowed off to an unknown location. 

Curious, (Y/N) followed the stream. 

She lost track of time and her location as she listened to the sound of the birds, squirrels and occasional deer. 

The cool breeze occasionally ruffled her fur as the leaves crunched under her feet. Her eyes studying the small fish swimming in the water as she followed its current. 

After a while longer, the small stream linked into a river which she followed until  she found it blocked by a beaver dam. 

Finally snapping out of her stupor, (Y/N) looked around for any sign of home. 

The sun was sinking low in the sky worrying her as it had been lunch time when she left. 

She looked back in the direction she came from and saw nothing but forest and whined. 

Her options were limited and she was scared. What a horrible, horrible idea. What made her even think it was a good idea to leave the house without Lauren while she's carrying. 

Raising her head, (Y/N) let out a long, sad howl for her mate. Hoping Lauren would find her.

She couldn't believe the situation she got herself into

She couldn't believe the situation she got herself into. Lauren's going to be so mad....

What felt like hours went by. The sun was now setting behind the tree line filling the sky with purples, pinks, and oranges.