3x6

"(Y/N) please get out of bed. It's already 1 o'clock in the afternoon. Just have a shower and then you can go back to bed." Lauren persuaded. 

It had been almost three weeks since the tree house and (Y/N) felt like trash. She couldn't move without feeling sick and everytime she sneezed her headache got worse. "You did this to me!" (Y/N) yelled, one hand clutching her head as the other held her stomach.

"You don't know that." Lauren told her calmly as she walked closer and helped her mate sit up, the movement upsetting her body as (Y/N) dashed out of the bed and into the bathroom, just making it before she empty the content of her stomach. 

Lauren gently moved her hair out of her face as she rubbed her mates back. Once she was finished she turned to Lauren again, "you totally did this to me..." She mumbled before turning back to the toilet. 

"Come on, babe." Lauren said sympathetically, helping the Australian out of her clothes before sitting her in the bath she had already filled. 

(Y/N) sat with her knees up to her chest, resting her forehead on them as Lauren started washing her mates back. 

Closing her eyes, (Y/N) enjoyed the washer moving along her skin and the close proximity to her mate. 

Once she was done Lauren used a plastic cup to scoop water over her mates head, wetting her hair. Allowing her mate to, Lauren washed her hair, (Y/N) practically purring as Laurens hands massaged her scalp and played with her hair. 

Sooner than (Y/N) would've liked, Lauren was helping her out of the bath and into some fresh pyjamas before helping her beck into bed, Camila having changed the sheets to clean ones while Lauren took care of (Y/N). 

"Thank you, baby." (Y/N) told her mate, her voice slightly muffled by the pillow she was burying her face into. 

"Anything for you, my love." Lauren said, kissing the Australians head before turning to walk out of the room. 

This is how the next few days went until the morning sickness subsided and the herbs Ally was putting into her morning smoothies began to help with the cramps and headaches. 

"Morning, babe." (Y/N) said, pressing a kiss to Laurens neck as she wrapped her arms around her mates waist. 

"Morning, pup." Lauren said, turning around in the embrace and hug her back. She was currently making their morning smoothies for the day.

Placing a kiss to the Australians temple while rubbing the slight baby bump, Lauren inhaled her mates scent before she turned back around and continued to make the smoothies.

"Mango and Banana?" (Y/N) asked, looking at the fruit. 

"The mango is for me, the banana's for you. I heard bananas help with cramps and headaches." Lauren said, placing the yellow fruit into the blender with some juice and the herbs Ally gave them. 

"Here you go, beautiful." Lauren said as she poured the smoothie into a glass. 

"Thank-you, baby." (Y/N) said, taking the glass she she sat at the kitchen counter while Lauren made her own. 

"How are you feeling?" Lauren asked, worried for her mate.

"Better, the headaches and cramps aren't too bad and the morning sickness seems to be over. I really want bacon, lychees and chocolate though...." (Y/N) said in thought. 

"I'll go to the shops and get them for you, any chocolate in particular?" Lauren asked, sipping on her own smoothie.

"Milky ways, M&Ms, plain chocolate, snack chocolate, and some flakes please." The Australian said as she finished the smoothie.