Chapter Six:

*Extremely Not Edited
(I typed it all on my phone this time)

Pic of Siobhan (Lily James) above ^

P.S this is more of a filler chap. Next chapters after this picks back up. I didn't want to leave a huge gap between C5 and the next important chapter, or else y'all would've been confused. Anyways, here it is :)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Siobhan...

Siobhan...

Siobhan...

The same voice whispered repeatedly in her head, until she finally started gaining consciousness; waking up from her slumber. The voice stopped in an instant and the air around her felt stagnant. As if there were someone watching her; waiting for her next move.

Slowly, she peeled open her eyes, blinking a couple of times to adjust her eyes to the natural light flooding the room. Looking up at the ceiling, she frowned in confusion when she saw a dark canopy draped over the poles of the bed.

Where am I? She wondered as she attempted to shift up into a sitting position.

Just then, a warm hand landed on her right shoulder in comfort and tried pushed her gently back down. Siobhan looked over at the hand resting on her shoulder, then up at the person holding her down.

"Siobhan," King Lachlan started to speak.

However, he was cut off by Siobhan flinching away from his grasp in terror. Realization dawned upon her delicate face as memories from the woods surfaced in her mind.

His anger.

His growls.

His claws.

The pain.

My blood...

The words echoed over and over in her head.

King Lachlan took a step back from her, allowing her space to calm down. But what he didn't know was that just his presence alone caused her to feel flustered; along with a hint of fear underlying her emotions. Before last night, she had heard of how powerful the Lycan King was.

However, she never truly understood those words until just a few scratch marks from him had her writhing in pain with her blood pouring out in a never ending flow. Although she had been cut a few times in practice by other Lykae's, those felt like cat scratches and they nowhere neared the pain she had endured last night.

"Siobhan," The King said her name again, causing her to look over at him with her big doe eyes.

"I would like to apologize for last night. If I had known you would throw yourself into such a position to protect your... friend... I would not have harmed you in any way."

Siobhan sat up then, pulled the dark, silk bedsheets up to her chest as if they would shield her from him. Her brunette brows knitted together in confusion.

"You would have harmed him -possibly killed him with an forceful aim such as that," she muttered out.

"Yes." Was all he replied, seeing no fault in his intentions of almost killing Ezra.

"How..." she started and then sighed, "How could you have done such a thing when Ezra was innocent?"

The King stiffened his stance, his shoulders becoming tense and his eyes hardening as he looked away from her.