Chapter Twenty-one:

*Not Edited
Song above ^ bc I love ❤️ & I kinda fits this genre?
Pic above ^ of Siobhan since we haven't seen her in a while 😉

•~••~• PLEASE READ •~••~•

• Just wanted to give a heads up that this coming week days (3/25 - 3/37), I will NOT be updating.
• I will, however, still be uploading chapters during this week up until the 25th.
• After the 27th, updates will go back to normal.
I'm going on a mini vacay/spring break and I truly just want to relax. I work full time all day, everyday, and I don't get time off (not even for holidays). So please understand. :)

•~••~• THANK YOU •~••~•

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

When the office started to dissipate, Siobhan made a dash for the door, hoping to be the first one out. Also hoping that King Lachlan wouldn't try to stop and talk with her.

"Siobhan," King Lachlan called out, cashing her to halt in her steps.

Master Geirolf turned and looked at his daughter, silently questioning her with his eyes as to wanting to know if she wanted him to help her or not. Siobhan shook her head at her father and motioned him to leave with a swift wave of her hand. Her father nodded once in understanding, cast a slight glare towards the King, and then disappeared through the door along with the other Lykae's. The door shut behind him, locking Siobhan and the King inside the office.

She stayed on the far side of the room, near the door, and as far away as she could from him. With her arms crossed over her chest, she turned to face him but would continue to look everywhere else but him.

"Siobhan," King Lachlan stated her name once again.

"What do you want? I'm quite tired now," Siobhan replied stubbornly, turning her head away from him to gaze out the window.

She could feel his eyes on her, boring into the side of her face. The familiar feeling she had when he had first arrived at the Warrior Lodge a month prior, washed over her in waves like deja vu. She shook off the feeling, but still didn't dare face him. King Lachlan let out a soft sighed. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw him walk around from behind his desk to come near here.

"Stop," Siobhan commanded, "I truly don't want you near me at a time like this."

"A time like this?" The King repeated her words, "You think I can not protect you from some measly spy? Let alone those foolish Hunters? I-"

"That's not what I'm speaking of, Lachlan," she hissed out, "and you know it."

"Is it because of what your father said earlier?"

"Yes."

He frowned, "You think I would deceive you in such a way?"

"I'm not so sure anymore," Siobhan answered truly.

King Lachlan's eyebrows knitted together.

"Are you mad at me?"

"Yes."

"Do you hate me?"

"Right now, yes."

He sighed again, "Do you still want to be with me?"

"Do you not deny my fathers words?" She answered his question with her own.

"You know deep down that every word I have said to you, has been the truth."