Chapter Nineteen:

*Not Edited

Pic above is the grand foyer of the castle ^

So I'm going on vacation in 10 days and I became a member at the hotel I'm staying at, just so I could get $15 off my room per night and free food during my stay.

Don't judge me

Don't judge me. Yah girl is trying 💁🏼‍♀️

P.s, things are about to get steamy 😉
(But still PG)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

With his lips moving against hers, Siobhan felt his hands fall away from her cheeks. She instantly kissed the warmth, but then gasped into his mouth as his hands slid down her spine ever so slowly. The hair on her arms stood erect from the sparks that tingle across every inch of her skin.

King Lachlan stopped his trailing at her waist, curling his fingers around her hips and gripping her to him tightly. Siobhan gasped again when he pulled her towards him forcefully and her chest squashed against his body. His lips left hers to move onto her jawline before making its way to her neck, leaving a blazing trail behind.

Siobhan's head fell back to allow him more access and the King let out a growl of approval from the back of his throat. Her mouth was left gaping open while she squeezed her eyes shut. The pleasure King Lachlan was giving her was ecstatic -more than he had ever given her. Never had she felt this emotion swirling in the pit of her stomach, but she was forever glad it was due to Lachlan's doing. She couldn't possibly think of another man kissing her besides her mate.

The King's hand slipped down further and wrapped around the back of her thighs, hoisting her body up onto an empty table. Stepping between her legs, he didn't stop his kisses, better yet, they become more urgent against her. Hungry.

       Their breathing grew erratic, however they stayed in sync as he brought his lips back up to hers. Siobhan's chest heaved up in down, resting her petite hands against his broad pecks while his own still clutched her thighs. Her mind went blank, only concentrating on Lachlan's lips against hers and his hot hands scalding her skin wherever they touched. She was breathless.

        Siobhan felt herself being picked up effortless by the King once again. The flames of the candles blew out as he traced them from the room and through the hallways of he castle. Yet their bodies stayed connected. Her head swayed in dizziness from his quick speed, but when she felt the soft mattress of the bed against her back, the room stopped spinning.

       King Lachlan climbed on top of her, careful not to press down the full weight his body. Her dress skirt slid up to reveal her toned legs as he bent one of her knees up so he could be closer to her. The apples of her cheeks flamed at how further they were going into intimacy, but she couldn't pull away. The King was intoxicating her -drawing her in like a moth to a flame.