Chapter Sixteen:

*Not Edited

Sorry I'm late on the update. I was working 10+ hours shifts and I was dead tired. I had no time to sit down to concentrate on writing. 😭

I'm also sorry this chapter is kinda short and mainly just a filler.

But without further ado...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

King Lachlan's lips descended upon Siobhan's in a blinding, white hot kiss. She felt his heads reach up to cup her face gently in the palms of his hands before she react. The movement reminded her of Ezra, however, she wanted the King to pull her in closer. She didn't want to push him away.

       With his lips slanted across her own, he moved them ever so sensually, causing shivers to shoot down her spine while his silky smooth mouth deepened the kiss. Siobhan's breathe quickened, escaping her lungs and leaving her utterly breathless. Her own hands reached up to wrap around his backside, to which the King pulled her closer.

The once simple kiss roughened, their instincts forcing them together; to never break apart. But by the gods, neither one wanted to let go. No matter how much they knew they should stop soon.

King Lachlan moved with ferocity, pouring pure passion into the kiss. The feeling rocketed Siobhan, the adrenaline that coursed through her felt as if she was plummeting from the sky eternally -the ground never appearing to cease her fall. She lost herself in the kiss, her mind going blank and the only thing that remained was the hot yearning towards to the King.

All too soon he pulled back with a low growl of content parting past his lips. With his grip still on her face, she stroked his right thumb across her blushed cheek in adoration, while he leaned back to look into her eyes. They both breathed heavily, their chests rising up and down as they tried to catch their breathe. His cobalt blue eyes shimmering while he gazed deeply into her own.

The King's eyes searched hers for any emotion, which she left wide open and raw for him.

Admiration.

Fondness.

Desire.

Siobhan's heart hammered away in her chest like a beating war drum, completely forgetting that she had been mad and jealous at him just moments before. As she stared into his glowing orbs, the same feelings howled out to her. For once he was not hiding anything from her. For once she felt what he felt and she... enjoyed it.

Relished in it...

"That is to be the first of many to come, càraid," he panted in her ear, "please accept me as yours, for I already have."

Unable to fathom words from her swollen lips, she nodded relentlessly. Her cheek brushed against his at the movement, causing sparks to ignite across their flushed skin. A flash of acceptance danced across King Lachlan's eyes and he pulled her closer in a warm embrace. In which Siobhan gladly accepted.