Chapter Twelve:

*Not Edited.

I know this update is late

I know this update is late. Don't hate me please n thank you.

• Song above ^ if you don't like Korean music, I suggest you don't listen. I listened to it while writing this chap. :)

• Pic of what I imagined the Warrior Lodge looked like. ^
It's actually a Lodge from Scotland named the "Mar Lodge Estate". I think. :)

Also if you haven't watched the trailer I made, please take a peek. I may or may not have left clues in it about what is to come 😉
I might make a "character list" one with more clues about the characters as well.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

       Siobhan waited at the entrance of the warrior lodge, watching as the maids loaded King Lachlan's and hers belongings into the carriage. The two black horses stood impatiently in front, rocking on their feet back and forth while shaking their glossy manes. One of the maids hauled her last bag into the top of the carriage, securing it in place before she hopped back into the ground. The gravel beneath their feet crunches as they started heading back to the Lodge for their next task.

"Everything arranged properly?" Her father asked, appearing next to her suddenly. The door behind him squeaked shut as he awaited her answer.

"I suppose so," Siobhan answered solemnly.

       She didn't want to leave. The thought of leaving behind her father saddened her more than frightened. Not once had she been beyond their land and she was unsure of what the outside world held in store.

This was her home.

Her father placed a sole hand upon her shoulder to provide comfort, "It will be alright. The King will take great care of you, Siobhan."

She sighed, "I'd rather not have his protection if it meant I could stay here with you, father."

"The King is your mate now. You are his to safe-keep from now on, not I anymore," Master Geirolf stated, "With the recent attack of the Hunters, your safety is our greatest concern. King Lachlan can not risk losing you at a time like this."

"I know." Siobhan murmured between her lips.

       Not matter how much she wanted to disagree, her father was always right.

"I wish not to leave you here alone,"

Master Geirolf gave her a soft smiles

"I am anything but alone here," He gestured to the mansion behind them, "I have all these warriors to train for the King."

Siobhan nodded in agreement, "Yes. But I cannot shake the thought of you feeling lonely after..."

His eyes softened, "If your mother were here, she would want you to live peacefully with your mate. She would especially want your happiness above all and being with the King... you will achieve that. Even if it seems right now that you will never feel that."