Following

Jenny watched the two men at the end of street talk in hushed tones. Her sources told her that they were Death Eaters, although they were not currently wearing their masks. The first man was called Algernon Rookwood, and he had escaped from Azkaban along with Bellatrix Lestrange, and several others.
He was close to Lucius Malfoy, and the Order believed that he was the man in the room with Malfoy, while Jenny was being tortured. She only needed to hear his voice, to know if it was him.
The man talking to Rookwood was Thorfinn Rowle, another Death Eater. The Ministry was currently looking for the two of them, but had been unsuccessful in arresting them.
Jenny's mission was to watch them, and find out any information about Voldemort, then report back to the Order. She was warned not to try and engage in a conflict with them, and to stay out of sight.

The two men walked up to a nearby building, that appeared to be boarded up and abandoned. They knocked on the door, and it swung open from the inside, slamming shut once Rookwood and Rowle were inside.
Jenny held her wand tightly, and approached the building slowerly. They were in the middle of a muggle street, but it was deserted, so she didn't worry about any muggles seeing her. She was curious to find out why the Death Eaters had decided to hold a meeting, surrounded by the muggles that they so descpised.

Jenny placed her hand on the doorknob and tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge. The window was all boarded up, so you couldn't see through it. Jenny was beginning to dispair, but she saw a small gap in the roof, that she thought she might be able to fit through.
After transforming into Ash, she scampered up the side of the building, and through the gap. The smell in the attic was foul, and it was heightened by her squirrel senses. The room smelt of death, and it made her want to retch and throw up.
She managed to gain hold of her senses, and she made her way out of the attic and through the house. Listening out for the sound of voices.
The sounds led her into a dark room, that looked like it might have been a games room a long time ago, as a pool table still sat in the centre of the room. She peaked her head through a small hole in the door, looking at the figures in the room.

Rookwood and Rowle were there, along with three others. Two of which Jenny recognised, they were two terrible twins, named Alecto, and Amycus Carrow. The other man was unknown to Jenny, which meant that he wasn't such a big deal. As the Ministry hadn't but a large reward on him.
"I can't believe that he expects us to stay here" said Rookwood angrily.
"Well we can't exactly go back to our old homes, and since Malfoy got caught, it's not safe to stay there" replied the female twin, Alecto.
Jenny growled quietly. It was him, Rookwood. He was the one beside Malfoy, as her mind was torn apart by the Cruciatus curse.

"She's right. The dark lord doesn't want us staying in one place too long. We will probably only be here for a few weeks tops" said Amycus, drawing Jenny back to the present.
Rookwood spat on the floor. "I know that, but why here? It reaks of muggle stench".
Rowle stepped over to the twins and away from Rookwood, who had collapsed into an arm chair in the corner of the room, looking angry.
"Has he told you of his plans, the dark lord I mean?" Asked Rowle.
"Not in detail. But we do know some things. Like his plan to take Hogwarts by the end of the year" Alecto answered.
"I'm aware of that plan, but did he tell you how he is going to do it?"
"No. But he was promised us, that we will be some of the ones who will take the school. Along with Bellatrix and Gibbon" she replied, pointing at the man in the room, that Jenny did not recognise.

Jenny sighed in frustration. The dark lord didn't even trust his own followers with his plans. Which made it even harder for the Order to find out what he was up to. Even though she hated him, Jenny couldn't help but admire Voldemort's careful planning, and lack of trust in his own followers.
It appeared that this meeting was over, as everyone began to make their way towards the door, causing Jenny to scarper away. She concealed herself in a nearby cupboard, as she waited for the Death Eaters to leave the area. She watched them through a gap at the bottom of the door, so she knew when it was safe to leave.
Gibbon was the last to leave the room, he was different to the others, as he didn't appear to have the same swagger to his walk. That most Death Eaters had, as they were mostly quite wealthy people.

Jenny saw the dark mark, as clear as day, on his left arm, confirming that he definately was a bad person, no matter what his upbringing was.
But even though Jenny was currently in the enemies camp, so to speak, she felt something inside her that she had never felt before. She didn't know what it was, but it made her chest ache.
Gibbon had messy brown hair, green/blue eyes, and he seemed to be much younger than the other men in the house. Much more a boy, than a man.

As he walked away, Jenny had a sudden urge to follow him. Unable to control herself, she pushed open the door, and stalked him as he made his way upstairs, to the floor with the bedrooms on.
His scent was sweet, and magnified by her squirrel senses. If she had to guess his age she would've said late 20s early 30s. He walked with his hands in his trouser pockets, and his shirt sleeves rolled up to above his elbow. Displaying his dark mark, almost as if he was proud of it.
Jenny shook her head, trying to shake some sense back into her. He was a Death Eater, she was a member of the Order of the Phoenix. Those were two opposites, that could never fit together.
She turned away from Gibbon, and left the house as fast as she could. Turning back into a human, as soon as she was far enough away from the building.