The End

-------------------------

Thank you for reading Jennifer Potter and the Marauders (book 2) Jenny and Harry. I hope you enjoyed it.
There is no epilogue, as I have decided to right a third book-
Jennifer Potter and the marauders (book 3) The New World.
There was too much that I wanted to write, that wouldn't fit into a few epilogue chapters. And I didn't want to make book 2 too long. So I decided to write another book.

This new book will start where the 2nd book ends, and will follow Jenny throughout the year after the Battle of Hogwarts. Just because the war is over, it doesn't mean that Jenny is going to have an easy life.

No one really knows what happened after Voldemort's death, and how long it took the wizarding world to get back to normal.
A lot of students witnessed terrible things at Hogwarts while the Death Eaters were in charge. And this will have a lasting impact on the younger students, particulally the first years, who had never been to Hogwarts before.
Join Jenny, as she tries to make the world a better place.

There are also another three books after this. So please keep reading.
Jennifer Potter and the marauders (book 4) the years that followed.
And,
Jennifer Potter and the marauders (book 5) 19 years later. Which will be the final book in the series.