Dobby's sacrifice

The days turned to weeks, as Jenny's imprisonment at Malfoy Manor continued. When she wasn't cooking and cleaning, she was locked in one of the empty rooms on the ground floor. She would be forced to sit on a chair, while the Death Eaters walked around her, telling her how alone she was in the world.
They would put her down with insults, sometimes for hours at a time, telling her that she was unvloved. And reminding her how everyone in her family has betrayed her. Jenny began to look forward to Voldemort's visits. He would remind her how talented she is, and how pure her blood line was. It was his job to make her fell better, so that she would begin to see him in a new light.
Her skin grew pale from lack of sunlight, and dark circles formed under her eyes, from lack of sleep. She began to get thinner, as she was only allowed to eat the Death Eaters leftovers.

By the time Easter arrived, Jenny was almost unrecognisable. The only reason she knew that it was Easter, was that young Draco Malfoy had returned home for the holidays. Making one more mouth for Jenny to feed.
It made Jenny happy to see how far the Malfoy's had fallen.
Lucius never taunted her in the dark room, Jenny assumed it was because he was no longer trusted. But she later realised that he didn't have a wand any more. Making him a wandless prisoner in his own house.

Jenny was sitting in her room, looking out the window at the grounds below, wishing that she could go outside. Suddenly there was a knock at the door, and Narcissa Malfoy walked in looking happy.
"We need your assistance in the Great Hall" said Narcissa, as a cruel smile formed on her lips.
Jenny exited her room, and followed Narcissa through the Manor. The Great Hall was full of people, including; Lucius, Draco, Bellatrix, Greyback, and several men that Jenny didn't recognise.
As she walked further into the room, her ring began to warm up, for the first time since Christmas.

"We think we've caught Harry Potter, but we can't be sure it's him, you'll see why. You know him better than anyone, so you will be able to tell us if it is indeed him" explained Narcissa.
Jenny's heart skipped a beat. Harry, what was Harry doing there, she thought.
She began to walk into the centre of the room, where three people were being restrained by Snatchers.
One was a girl, and the other was a red headed boy. The middle person, was male, but their face was deformed, and covered in mud.
If her ring hadn't told her that it was Harry, she never would have recognised him. Harry looked up and stared at the woman in front of him. It was easy to pretend that he didn't know the woman in front of him, as even he couldn't tell it was her.

Jenny looked away and stared at the Snatcher holding Harry.
"Let him go. I need to get a closer look" she demanded.
The Snatcher looked at Lucius who nodded, and the man let Harry go. Harry fell to his knees, and Jenny bent down in front of him. The two were so close that their knees were touching.
Jenny took hold of Harry's hands, and pretended to be examining them. While slowly removing Harry's ring from his finger. If anyone noticed that they wore the same ring, then it would all be over.
She placed the ring on her own finger and stood up.

"I don't know. It's hard to tell with his face all messed up. But I don't think it's him" said Jenny after a few minutes of silence.
"But those are his friends Weasley and Granger?" Shouted Lucius.
Jenny shrugged, not daring to look at Ron and Hermione, in case anyone saw.
Suddenly Bellatrix began to scream, as she pointed at the sword that one of the Snatchers was holding.
"What is that?" She asked.
"Sword" grunted the man
"Give it to me"
"It not yours. Mine now".
Bellatrix stunned the man and took the sword. The other Snatchers tried to attack, but they were no match for her. She stunned them all except Greyback, who had been forced into a kneeling position.

"Where did you get this? It was supposed to be in my vault at Gringotts" Questioned Bellatrix.
"It was in their tent?" Greyback replied.
"Draco take this scum outside. If you haven't the guts to finish them off, leave them in the courtyard for me" ordered Bellatrix, pointing at the stunned Snatchers.
"Don't talk to Draco like that" snapped Narcissa.
"Be quiet. The situation is graver than you can possibly imagine Cissy. We have a very serious problem. The prisoners must be placed in the cellar, while I think of what to do" replied Bellatrix.
"This is my house Bella. You do not give the orders"
"Do it. You have no idea of the danger we are in. Take the prisoners down to the cellar Greyback. Except for the Mudblood girl".