Chapter 4

Finally the day was upon us where we were going to move Harry. I hadn't seen Severus since the one night, so I wasn't sure my position in all of this, but I would do as I always did, and trust my gut instinct. It had gotten me this far, and I was sure I could keep going off it in the future as well.

"Come on Jessica, we are going to the Burrow now, we are all going to fly to Harry's together," Sirius called from downstairs.

I grabbed my wand off my bed just in case and slipped into my light cloak. It was summer, but it would still be a little chilly outside during the evening. The four of us apparated to the Burrow, where we were met with an assortment of Order members and the Weasleys of course.

"Right then, everyone grab a broom," said Mad-Eye Moody gruffly getting straight down to business.

Everyone that was going to retrieve Harry  hopped onto their broomsticks and flew all the way to Harry's house on Privet Drive. If everything went to plan, the Dursleys would already be gone when we got there, to go into hiding.

When we arrived Harry seemed surprised to see us all, "Hey there mate," Ron greeted, "Ready to get going?"

Harry nodded and glanced over at where his trunks were piled, with Hedwig's cage sitting on top, "I'm ready. I wasn't expecting this many of you though."

"Little change of plans Harry," Sirius said pulling his godson into a quick hug.

As Mad Eye spoke in a hushed tone with Mr. Weasley Tonks and Remus went over to Harry hand and hand, "Harry guess what?" Tonks said excitedly.

Harry looked confused until she held out her hand to show her dazzling ring, "Wow! That's wonderful guys, I'm so happy for you both."

"We are sorry you couldn't be there. It was just us and Sirius through, and no one else knew. We wanted to make sure you were the first to know."

"I can't believe you two finally did it," Harry exclaimed.

"That's enough of this talking, lets get going," Moody called clapping his hands, "As you know we had to abandon "Plan A" because the Ministry has made it illegal to connect this house to the Floo network, we can't apparate from here, and we can't set up a Portkey without the Ministry knowing about it. So we've decided to use the one thing they can't detect because it doesn't need any spell to be cast, and that is flying of course. We've brought brooms, Thestrals, and Hagrid's bike. This is going to break the protection your mother gave you early if Dumbledore was correct about this, but it's better than waiting until you're 17 and having he-who-must-not-be-named storm in here and take you."

"Okay," Harry replied and it seemed as thought he had spotted the first obvious flaw in the plan as Moody had described it so far.

"We have set up several safe locations you could be going to, so you-know-who doesn't know for sure which one you're heading for. We also leaked the wrong date of your transport to him, but we can't count on him not knowing the real one. You will be going to Tonk's parents house, and then from there we've set up an untraceable Portkey to the Burrow, where you'll be staying for the remainder of summer. Did you get all that?"

Harry nodded once more and replied, "I understand that alright, but won't it be obvious when all of us go flying right to Tonks' parents' house?"

"Ah," Moody replied, "We won't all be flying there. You see we are going to have 8 Harry's flying to 8 different locations, and all taking a Portkey back to the Burrow where we will all meet back up."

Moody pulled the flask from his pocket and the look in his eye made it obvious Harry recognized it, "What? No way!"

"Told you he wouldn't like this idea," Hermione sang.

"She's right!" Harry exclaimed, "I'm not letting 8 of you risk your life for me."

"You haven't got any other options my boy," Sirius said quietly, "Everyone here is of age, and understands the risks associated with what they're doing. We are all here to support you."

"Now, time is running out. Give me some of your hair," Moody told him.

Harry looked around at everyone in the room before reaching up and taking out some of his hair, before dropping it into the flask Moody held out for him.

He passed the flask around and everyone that was going to be a Harry took a sip.

"Alright, fake Harry's line up over here," Moody called.

We all lined up where he told us to still dressed in our regular clothes. Hermione, Ron, myself, Neville, Mundungus, Fleur, Fred and George were going to be our Harrys for the night.

Moody threw a bag in front of us, "Here are some clothes for you lot to wear, and don't forget the glasses. There's a pair for each of you."

"Alright now for the pairings. Mundungus you're with me up front."

"Why do I have to be with you?" Fletcher groaned.

"Because you need the most watching. Now Arthur and Fred. George you're with Remus. Fleur, you'll be riding with Bill on a thestral."

"She doesn't like brooms," Bill explained.

"Right, then Miss Granger you'll be with Kingsley on Thestral again. Ronald, you'll be with Tonks. Longbottom you're going to be with Diggle. Jessica you will be going with Black."

I nodded at the man who replied with a smile I wasn't sure I'd be able to match at a time like this.

"And yer goin' with me," Hagrid told Harry, "The brooms can't hold me weight yeh see, so we will be takin' my bike."

"Sounds great," replied Harry, though it didn't sound entirely truthful.

"The Death Eaters will expect that you'll be one of the ones on the broom," Moody explained, "We are hoping they think you've gone with Black, since I think he and Sna-Wallwirt can handle themselves the best. We will be leaving in three minutes I think. We all need to leave at the same time or the whole idea is a waste. Everyone get ready."

We went outside where we all clamored into the vehicles we would be taking. I sat behind Sirius, not bothering to hold on just yet. I saw Hermione climb onto one of the death horses next to Kingsley. Harry looked thoroughly annoyed as he sat in the side car of the motorbike, but I knew a little bruising to his ego was worth it, if it meant he would get there safely.