Chapter 31

In no time at all Easter holidays were upon us, and we all went home again to see our adopted family. It had been a while since I bothered leaving Hogwarts for Easter, and no one normally did either. It was far more fun to remain at Hogwarts, and the holiday was short as it was. This year however, it seemed as though everyone went home, not wanting to deal with the Carrows or Severus anymore than they had to.

It was late at night on the second day of the holiday when an otter Patronus came into the room I was sharing with Ginny. I immediately sat up in bed waiting to hear Hermione's voice from the animal.

"WE've been captured. We are in the basement of Malfoy Manor, send help if you can."

If she was risking sending her Patronus they must be in pretty deep and they must've lost the mirror. I tried to think of how they could've been found, and by whom.

It would be too risky for me to go to Malfoy Manor myself to try and break them out.

"WE should tell the Order, they can go get them," Ginny spoke up from beside me.

I shook my head, "No, they can't know about this. The house is too protected right now anyways, it would be a suicide mission. We need someone to sneak in and out."

"I doubt you can apparate in or they would've apparated out by now."

I gasped, "I've got it! Dobby come here!"

With a familiar pop the friendly House ELf appeared in front of me, "Miss Wallwirt, what can Dobby do for you?"

"Hi Dobby," I greeted, "Listen, Harry had been captured. He's being held at Malfoy Manor, and I'm sure there are anti-apparation charms in place so I can't get in and get him. You're a House ELf though, so you can get in right? YOu can go in and pull him, Ron and Hermione right out?"

Dobby nodded, and looked elated to be helping Harry once again, "Dobby can get past any magical enchantments. I will go get Harry Potter and his friends, and bring him back here."

I shook my head quickly, "No, you mustn't bring them back here. Bring them to Shell Cottage, it's where Bill and Fleur live. It's an Order stronghold, so it's heavily enchanted. The rest of the Weasleys must not know they were here."

Fred and George were already on the run as it was. They had left with their best friend Lee Jordan, and had been broadcasting a radio station called Potterwatch to inform people about what was happening in thee war, and the state of their loved ones. It was blocked within the school, but now that we were out, we all gathered around and listened to it every evening.

"Okay, Dobby will go then," he replied before disappearing into thin air.

"You're brilliant," breathed Ginny, "Dobby will be able to get them right in and out. We have to go meet them there,and make sure they're alright."

I nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I'm going to go wake up Neville to come with us. Your parents are going to flip, we should write a note at least telling them that we are alright."

Once I woke Neville up and wrote a note to Mrs. Weasley explaining we left for a bit, but were perfectly fine I apparated the three of us over to Shell Cottage.

"We can wait out here for them. I bet they'll be here soon, it won't take long for Dobby to apparate in and out," I told the two of them, taking a seat on a nearby log.

It was only five minutes later that a loud pop sounded and Dobby appeared with Luna, Ollivander, and Luna grabbing a hold of him. Harry, ROn and Hermione were nowhere to be seen.

I rushed over to them, "Dobby what happened? Where's Harry?"

"He is saving Miss Granger," DObby explained, "Dobby is going to go back and help them."