Chapter 4 *edited*

I will have to refuse them. There is no way I can let them take Thunder. "I refuse your offer." I said. The alpha's eyes glazed over and he snapped back out. Then suddenly there was pressure on my throat and I new they were going to be kidnapping me.

"Kidnapping so original." I say as I flip the person over and grab an empty syringe. I put it in a major vein. "I will kill him. All I have to do is press down. The air bubble will travel to his heart and kill him." I say. Looking down I look at the person I hold hostage. It is Sam as I thought it would be.

The Alpha flinched. I had found his bluff. There was no way he would kill a person from his pack and I new for a fact that Sam hadn't found me out. That is when I heard Thunder yelp. I paled and the Alpha smirked. 

Sam was still tensed up. He knows that I don't bluff. Although just this one time I am. "Let him go and come with us or we will kill the dragonet." The Alpha said. I sigh and take the syringe out of Sam and drop it. I then put my hands up slowly in surrender.

Me being me I know I don't have a chance while they have Thunder. There is just no way I could risk his life. We have already bonded. Sam takes my hands down and ties them behind my back. I don't move. I don't even glance at him.

So far Thunder is just fine but I am keeping a careful eye on him. "Sam good job. Now we only have to bring her back to the pack and decide what to do with her." The Alpha said. "Oh I have an idea. Let me and Thunder go." I say in a deadly sweet tone.

The Alpha growled at me and I growled right back. One of the other wolves comes up and smacks me. Sam is holding my arms so I pick myself up and kick the guy straight in the chest. Then I flip Sam over my back in a sudden movement. 

"Sorry not sorry. If you can't take a hit don't challenge me." I said. Some of the wolves are laughing at there fallen comrades while others are watching me and making sure I don't get away.

"No worries. You are all safe, for now." I say evilly. Someone has my bag and is looking through it. I growl lowly but not loud enough for many to hear. Thunder can sense my anger and is trying to get to me. 

The werewolf holding him is getting some very bad claw marks. "Calm that thing down now!" The Alpha all but yelled. That only made him try to get to me harder. That is when they turned to me. "Put him on my shoulders and he should calm down." I said.

Thunder heard me and almost clawed the guy's finger off. He put Thunder on my shoulders in a hurry. He calmed down enough but growled if anyone came to close. Some of them had shifted and we all walk back to there mansion.

They take me and Thunder straight to the holding cells. They are not all that nice but not as bad as the cells for rogues. These are at least clean, have a bed, bucket, and they should give you food. 

They don't even try to untie me and they leave Thunder with me. Once they leave Thunder gnaws through the ropes and I am free. Now to get out of the cell. I walk around and inspect everything. There should be an emergency release thing somewhere. 

After about another half an hour of inspecting the room I find it. The button is on the underside of the bed. Thunder found it. Thunder climbs up onto my shoulders and keeps a look out while I walk and try to find my way out. 

A few seconds later I find the stairs out. I hurry up them and find a guard at the top. I knock him out and run outside. I find a whole bunch of werewolves waiting for me. This must be the ceremony they were talking about to decide what happens to me.

They all turn and look at me when the door bangs shut behind me. Oops. "Hi everyone. I think I kinda lost my way in the woods. I think I should get going." I say sweetly as if they hadn't just saw me exit there holding cell building.

"Oh no you don't." The Alpha said. I sigh. It was worth a try. There are already guards grabbing my arms and bring me to the front. The Alpha keeps glaring at me. "Well seeing as we haven't fully deiced yet and we now have them here. We will have to wait until my son gets here." The Alpha said.

What does his son have to do with me? "Oh you can't deiced what to do with me. So what you are going to do is make your son deiced and if he picks wrong he gets all the blame instead of you." I say in a loud clear voice.

This gets the pack to start whispering to each other and the Alpha to whip around and turn his anger on me. I glance around to make sure that no one has made a move to take Thunder from me. Then I saw Thunder glaring at me.

"Don't you look at me like that. You were thinking it to." I said glaring right back at him. Thunder only huffs and settles back down on my shoulders. "Who do you think you are?" The Alpha said in a tone that would have mad anyone else back down.

"I know who I am but do you know who you are?" I fire right back at him. That had his eyes flashing. Then he shifted. With a battle cry he jumped at me. Right as I was about to side step another wolf hit him mid leap.

Suddenly all I wanted was to protect that wolf and Thunder. There was a real threat out in the woods and it was coming right for us. The two wolves were growling and they should have realized the danger everyone is in.

"If you two are done trying to take each other's heads off you might want to take down the enemy in the woods." I say coolly. There heads swing around at me and then at the woods. All the pack members shifted and got ready for a fight.

Me on the other hand I stood in the back and watched the wolf that saved me. The Alpha is standing at the front of his force with the wolf that saved me by his side. It must be his son. Sam is somewhere in the mix but I am still mad at him.

I watch as the band of rogue wolves come out of the forest. This side was outnumbered 2 to one. Well guess I could slip out now or help them fight. Man what should I do? Right then at that moment the other side charged and the side I am on charged and the whole field turned to chaos. 

A/N

Word Count: 1226

Well guess I left it off at another cliffhanger. Well what is she going to do? I know but no way am I going to say. There isn't any fun for me if I just say.