Thank you.

This is the end of this story. 

Almost a year ago, on March 5 2017, I began publishing this story. I wrote it earlier, but wanted to complete it before I decided to show it to the world. 

The story is based on a song called "Terrible Things" by Mayday Parade. Ever since I first heard the song, it went straight to my heart. It has such a powerful message and a really sad one. And I somehow wanted to capture the feeling I got with my own words. I came up with a story about how two people fall in love in high school, and then just simply stick by each other. Because frankly, I believe in that kind of love. Even though I've never experienced it myself, I still believe it's out there. I believe in destiny, soul mates, second chances and do-overs. I believe that everything happens for a reason. You may not always like that reason, but it's still a part of life.

That's why I also wanted to write about Dakota Jones, a girl I came up with in my mind. The type of person I long to be. Outgoing, carefree and kind-hearted all the way through. I wanna be unique and change the world in my own way. But since I also decided to write the story based on "Terrible Things", she had to pass away. Because as I said, that's a part of life. You lose people, not always necessarily by death. You can drift apart, move away or remove them from your life on purpose. Either way, it still hurts but you'll come out stronger in the end. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this story, even though it ended the way it did. I hope I somehow helped you see life from a different perspective and think about what really matters. You never know when you're gonna lose someone, when your life will take a huge turn and may not be the same ever again. Just know that you're not alone. People grief. People cry. People love.

I'm only telling you this because life can do terrible things.