The Music To My Killing. (TF2 shit.)

"Why do you think you're here?"

"Okay, so, let me explain this my way instead of using your big fancy words. I'm pyrolysis-"

"Psychotic."

"Right! Psychotic. That means crazy."

"To put it simply, yes."

"Let me restart. I'm 'crazy'. Well, it's not like im crazy, right? I'm perfectly normal other than the want -need- for blood that hides deep-deep-deep down inside me that lays still until it's unhappy with anything and anyone anymore so it just goes 'Hey, it's time to do the thing' and it makes me do the things that are so terrible to you people. Wait wait wait wait! I might be haunted by a demon! I NEED TO BE EXERCISED!"

"You're not possessed, you're blood driven."

"Wait, really?"

"Yes. I'm wondering what makes it stir."

The girl gave him confused look, but he just smiled at her from across the table with his clipboard and pen in hand.

"I want to know your triggers."

"Oh! That's easy! It's some textures. That's why I wear these!" She holds up gloved hands and shakes them excitedly. "My daddy used to be afraid of me, but then he found out that I only get this way because of some the feely-feels, like cold metal and wood, which is everywhere! That's why daddy used to keep me inside most of the time, so I wouldn't hurt people. I think that he just wanted to keep me all to him and mommy."

He jots down a thing or two on the clipboard. "Interesting... Can you tell me about your mother."

"Oh sure! She was so pretty! Long brown hair and pretty skin. I liked to put on her glasses, they made me look smart. I don't remember her eye color but I do remember that I liked to stare at her eyes a lot. I think I told her that I loved her eyes once. She was as tall as our car truck van thing. She smells nice, too. I liked to be held in her arms when I was little because first, I could fit easily, and second, she was calming to be held by. Mister, have you ever held a crying baby before?"

"I don't think I ever have, ma'am."

"Well, I had! It was noisy and loud at first but soon it quieted in my arms. It was wonderful!"

He chuckled at the young woman's behavior, she was just like a child. "Can you tell me about your father?"

"Can do! Let's see here, he was as tall as my mommy and his hair was soft. And sometimes he let me play with his hair! I used to braid it, but I had no rubber bands to keep them in place. He wore round glasses and had a big nose like a bird's beak. I think he was a doctor... I don't know though."

"Alright, and how often did they spend time with you personally?"

"When we went outside. They didn't have time to spend, daddy was always working and mommy was always gone."

"How often did you go outside?"

"Twice a week."

"Uh-huh. What was it like when you were inside. What were your living arrangements?"

"I usually wandered around the house when mommy was home. I was kept in a room most of the time, and I only came out when I needed to use the bathroom and for food. Daddy usually came in to do check-ups or give me coloring pages and markers."

The man wrote some more things on his clipboard paper. "What did your room look like?"

"It was white. White walls, white bed, white furniture. I had a mirror that I used to play with, I used to make rainbows with the sink and light. The room had a window, but it was small and hard to see out of, it was foggy all the time."