Hahaha Just An Idea That I'll Probably Never Finish. by Fallout Boy

"Take her Mr Stark," The man directed.

He took her out of the other man's arms, "Wait, you can't just leave me with a baby! I have no clue about these.. things!"

"I'm sorry, Mr. Stark, but my directions were to give her to you personally. You have contacts with Mr Strange-"

The toddler interrupted, "Bahbah ba ba-na."

"She's potty trained, she can walk and of course babble but all the Mr. and Mrs. ask is that no television until Strange-"

"Bah baba ah!" The toddler wiggled, looking around expectantly.

"-Until he shows up."

"I don't have time for a baby!"

"She's a toddler, Mr. Stark."

"I don't like kids!"

"Suck it up."

"Excuse me?"

"Yes, I'm fully well aware. Good day, Mr Stark." The man began closing the office door before stopping. "Oh, and Mr. Stark? Watch out for her mantrify."

The man exited the office fully, closing the door.

"Mantrify- Hey wait!" Tony tried chasing after the man with a baby in his arms but the middle man was no where to be seen.

Tony looked down at the toddler and into her brown, curious eyes.

He sighed, "A magic baby. Great."

She reached up and grabbed at his face, cooeing. Tony groaned, "FRIDAY, clear my schedule for today and tomorrow afternoon."

                             __--- time skip ~5 days ---__

A portal opened in the middle of the personal lounge as Strange made his entrance.

"You summoned-," Dr Strange stopped in his tracks, looking at Tony trying to rock a fussy toddler to sleep. "Margarine?"

Margarine's head instantly shot up from Tony's shoulder, spotting the wizard instantaneously. Margarine kicked and flailed in Tony's arms, forcing herself out of his grip. She landed on her feet, rushing towards Strange at an alarming rate.

"De!" She cried, her toddler legs barely keeping up with her wanting to go at a faster pace. "De!"

She reached his leg, clutching onto it with dear life and babbled and cried. Strange looked at Tony quizzically before picking up the distressed child. Strange held Margarine to his chest, making her look at him with her big brown eyes.

"Why are you here? Where are your parents?" He asked softly with his full attention on Margarine.

This made Margarine well up with tears. She started crying and babbled relentlessly about something only she could understand. Margarine dug her face into Stephen's chest. He held her and rocked her back and forth, trying to calm her down.

"Shhh," He cooed, "everything is going to be alright. You're alright."

Margarine started to calm down but in turn started to hiccup. She then fell asleep in his hold. Dr. Strange glanced back up at Tony. "How much have you explored?"

"All I get is that she's-" Tony struggled for words on the account on how drained he was from the past five days, "-imaginative."

"Did you get a note or an explanation on why she's here?"

"No, but I did get personally told to hold onto her for you."

"Hm," Strange slowly lulled about to keep Margarine asleep. "Would you like to see her again?"

Tony dragged his hands down his face, "Maybe? The kid might want to see Margarine? He's told me he likes her."

"I wonder if he's going to be around."

"Probably. The kid can't ever say away. He's been leaving messages non-stop."

"That is new," Strange glanced around the room before turning to leave with a newly made portal, "You should probably clean up."

             ------------------_______------------

"De!" The toddler continued to chime many days later, running up to Strange and being ever so attached to him. "De! De! De!"

Dc Strange reciprocated this attachment by looking after his friends' child. As chasing after her in her little bubbles of imagination after the situation gets a little out of hand, bringing her to important meetings as no one wants to watch her while he's gone, and tending to her when she has nightmares. He had yet to know what has happened to both Mrs and Mr Haven, as the child hasn't shown this to him, but he tries to push to know. As he is now.

"Margarine," He said softly, getting her full attention. She was a very attentive child. "Do you have something to show me?"

Margarine shook her head.

He tilted his head forward and pretended to pout, "Will you be compliant with me?"

She shook her head again with a little giggle.

Strange raised his head again, then he slouched back into his chair with an idea raising to mind, "Oh, well. Guess I'll have to keep these stuffies then."

Upon hearing 'stuffies', she got up from her toys she had on the floor --Barbie dolls and monster plushies-- and waddled over to where Strange was sitting.

"S'uffies?"

"Yes, stuffies," Strange smiled, picking her up and setting her on his lap. "I just need you to tell me something really important."

"No," Margarine shook her head. "No no."

Strange tried to reason, "Please Margarine, it's imperative that you do-"

"No!" Margarine squirmed around.

"Margarine," Strange tried again, "Please."

Margarine started to cry, "No! No! No!"

Strange stopped pushing and held her in his arms until she calmed down, apologising until she did so. He gave her her earned stuffies and held her til she started to drift. Not today will he get an answer. Maybe someday.

                                            _ _ _
                        _ _ _ _ _ _ _ /      \ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                   [____________''''''''''''''____________]
                          |l           /  ^^^  \            l|

nyoom.