Overwatch || Hanzo ¦ MC || You mess with the weeb, you become a dweeb.

"GENJI AND HANZO SHIMADA!!" The rampant woman raged through the house with three broken arrows in hand as well as some bent ninja stars. "I SWEAR WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON THE BOTH OF YOU, YOU'RE BOTH GONNA DIE BITCHES."

"Shit, I-I need to hide!" Genji --the organic cyborg-- ran with his brother through the house in a panic, trying to be quiet.

"Escape now, Genji! Through the window!" Hanzo, told his brother hastily, "Before they find us!"

But the brothers were a bit late. (MC) was already at the end of the hall, eyes glowing with anger and a dark aura surrounded them. (MC) started to laugh an evil giggle as they made their way down the hall.

The brothers tried to hurry up and open the window, but they had found that it was locked. Genji just had opened the window when (MC) grabbed Hanzo tightly. (MC) tried to grab Genji's ankle but he was already out the window, running away with loud sounds of fear.

"I'm sorry, brother!" Genji said out of his incomprehensible noises, running out of the line of sight.

(MC) grumbled with dissatisfaction, dragging Hanzo away to his doom.

~~~~

Hanzo was looking in the mirror, trying to scrub away the permanent marker from his body. Most of it was writings of "I will not practice in the house" written over and over again. Some of them were hateful comments or secrets of his that he or Genji told (MC), and some of the writings were of phallic images. This made him have to wear American style clothing until he washed away the marker.

That didn't bother him as much, because he could just cover those up. No, what bothered him was the word 'dweeb' on his forehead, cheeks and chin written in bold, clear letters. (MC) had waxed his face in a really painful manner so his goatee couldn't grow back, covering the 'dweeb' on his chin.

Genji still wasn't home, and will probably not come home for about a week or two. That means he'd have to endure punishment. Alone.

All this for breaking a vase or two and putting holes in the wall. Then again, they did break a window and might've messed the room up completely -- the jury's still out on that-- buuuuut it was an accident.

Hanzo continued to scrub until his face was red and felt raw. Cleaning up the mess he made with the water, he made his way out into the living room to apologise for the umpteenth time.

(MC) was sitting curled up in their favourite chair, reading a book with a blanket around them. Their (h/c) hair all ragged and their (e/c) eyes scanning the pages, turning it with (s/c) hands. (MC) looked up as Hanzo coughed to catch their attention.

"(MC)..."

"Shimada." (MC) put the book down, wrapping themselves more up in the blanket.

"Look, I am really sorry about the room and our.." Hanzo coughed, "current behaviour."

"What makes you think you can apologise?" (MC) asked coldly. "Do you feel guilty?"

Hanzo nodded his head looking down, ashamed.

"I need an answer: Do you feel guilty?" (MC) said dissatisfied, prying at him.

"I do feel ashamed."

(MC) was quiet for a bit, evaluating what to do. They thought of an idea.

"Sit."

Hanzo was confused.

"Come over here and sit." (MC) pointed to the spot on the floor near her. "Look, there's even a carpet for you!"

"You want me, to sit on the floor, like a dog?"

"Did I stutter?" (MC) said, picking up her book again. "Come here, boy."

Hanzo made his way over to the chair and sat about an arm's length away. (MC) noticed this.

"Closer."

Hanzo did as he was told, not to anger them. He scooted closer to the chair, back against it.

(MC) put her hand on his head, petting him. "Good boy~," She cooed.

"Is this really necessary?"

"If you want to act like animals in the house, you'll be treated like animals. That includes humiliation, and teasing," They said fiddling with his hair, taking it out of his ponytail with one of her hands. "And if you're a good doggy, you'll get rewards~"

Hanzo furrowed his eyebrows and grunted. He was not going to enjoy this.

"Hey, it's either this or you wear the dunce cap out in the most public place in town for a week or something."

"I'd rather do that.."

"This way is much more fun!" (MC) said, massaging Hanzo's scalp with their fingertips.

Hanzo let out a low growl.

"Plus, I think you're going to enjoy this a lot more~." (MC) continued to read and fiddle with Hanzo's hair.

~~~ bonus ending. ~~~

[this is like five days later]

"Hanzo! I'm back! Hope you're still alive." Genji unlocked the front door and walked to the living room.

"(MC), hope you're not still-" he stopped in his tracks to find Hanzo sitting on the floor with tan dog ears and a tail on as well as a bright pink collar with a gold tag. His face was bright red.

(MC) walked into the living room from the other hallway, leash in hand, "Hey, dweeb. You ready to go?"

(MC) stopped to look at Genji, who was looking at Hanzo, who was looking at Genji with a terrified --red-faced-- expression.

"Oh," Genji said, looking up at (MC). "OH."

"Shut your face, Shimada."

"Oh (MC), I didn't know you had-"

"Shut it."

------------------------

IM BACK BITCHES.