Tf2 oc introduction story bit.

They entered the recreational room, where most of the mercenaries where. Ms Pauling coughed, but when that didn't work, she tapped her clipboard on the door real loudly, signalling the others that the new recruit was there. The men stood and gathered around Ms Pauling and the door frame to see.

"Guys, I would like you to meet the new Scout." She introduced.

A girl in her late 20's, early 30's steps behind Ms Pauling from the hallway. The woman was a bit more muscular than most girls. She is shorter than most only being 5'4, and has tan skin, dark hair, dark eyes, faint freckles and a smile currently. Her hair is long and frizzy, fanning out behind her. She was wearing jeans which were stained near the bottom from mud and her hands were in a red hoodie pocket. There was a glimmer of some dog tags she was wearing, but it was mostly lost in the frizziness of her hair. Her shoes were regular running shoes that Scout already wears.

"Hi." The new recruit waved.

This eventually led to Scout being jealous and sabotaging her. She was going to be like a good fucking friend to him since, you know, they're the same class but like, Scout has the mindset of a teenager so what do you expect. Anyway, that's the new TF2 oc of mine.