(OW fanfic) pt 2; The Lady Got A Call.

another update, how fun

. . .

The phone rang.

The lady grunted as she let it go to voicemail, hearing it as it was being made.

"Uh.. Camilla? It's me, Lucio. I know you told me -us- not to call you anymore, but uhh.. we've got a problem."

Camilla got up from her bed and picked up the landline, sighing. "What is it? Never heard you be so antsy before."

"Oh, uh, Camilla! Your building is about to explode."

"What?"

"Get your stuff and get out as fast as possible. In roughly the next hour, your building block will blow up."

"Oh god, I'm not in the mood for this today." Camilla muttered, holding the phone in between her shoulder and chin and then scratching her head, holding the phone once more. "Who's doing the heist?"

"You know who."

Camilla sighed again, "Goddamn it."

"Camilla, now that I've got you here, we've been meaning to call you... professionally."

"If it's about re-joining the o-w, I've said I'm not doing it."

"Camilla, please."

"Lucio." Camilla said tiredly.

"We miss you. The new trainers are doing as well without you around either. Nobody's getting reformed and-"

"I've got to go pack my stuff." She says, interrupting him, then adds before she hangs up, "I'll think about it."

Camilla puts the phone back on the charger, put her arm in its socket, and brought out a big-ish suitcase as well as a bag. She packed jeans, shirts, a coat, basic hygiene supplies, and a few priceless items that were dear to her heart. Camilla thought about bringing a weapon or two for protection and decided that it would be best to bring one of her knifes. She grabbed all of her credentials, laptop, phone, headphones and shoved them in the small bag. Grabbing her keys last second she went out the door out to her car.

Thank god for mothers.