You come from where, again? (Pt. 3)

How fun, a story chapter that actually progresses things. Ha. Prolly not, let's just wait and see.

"HEY! YOU TWO! COME OUT FROM OVER THERE!" Chameleon demanded and the hiding men. There was the sound of an argument between the 'two' gents hiding and then a whoosh of red that came out of nowhere from behind the boulder gaps, screaming bloody murder.

A sound of surprise came from Steph as he was tackled to the ground, rubber duck flying out of his hand.

"WHO DA FUCK ARE YOU!?" The boy had said, with his hands scrunching up a fistful of Steph's shirt, shaking him a bit.

"Whoa, dude. You're atta 15 and I need ya at least down ta 7." Steph said with both his hands raised.

"I asked you a question, buddy! Now I said, who da fuck are you?"

"I'm Stephan, but you can call me ho- Steph. You can call me Steph." His voice had cracked. "Now can ya get offa me? Yer knees are diggin inta my stomach."

"Nah. Not until we know who ya really are, ya damn BLU!"

"I'm notta BLU!"

"Dat's what you want me to think!"

"I'm tellin ya, I'm not a darn BLU!"

"Yeah right!"

Stephan sighed, "Cam! Would ya mind helpin me here? This guy's a bit more stupid than I thought." The man on top of Stephan scowled.

"That's your own problem. You're the one who wanted to come here." Chameleon was sitting on a nearby rock with Leto wrapped around her arms, petting her. "Plus, it's a great show."

"Chameleon, please."

"Stephan, you know how to defend yourself, so do so." Cam stood up, putting back on her satchel, and started walking towards the place the man came from, Leto left on the rock she was sitting on. "Meanwhile, I'm going to try to have a pleasant conversation."

"That cold bitch."

(Sorry it's shorter but it's something. Don't judge me. I'm working on it.)