Guitars and Ukuleles ( pt 2 )

Fuck it, I'm doing a second one without your permission. kekekek.

Morning came and (Y/N) found herself in a questioning state. She was all groggy and sluggish with no pants on. She found herself when she woke up to be in a certain someone's arms.
Dell's. (Y/N) quickly looked to see if he had anything below the waste on, he did but it was only underwear.

Still questioning, (Y/N) then scanned for any sign of hickeys or markings on her or his body. She did find hickeys on his neck, but not anywhere else on her or his persons. That's always a good sign. There was no funky smell in the room either, so that should've been the first thing to clue in, but noses don't really work right when you wake up, do they?

There was a shuffling from the body next to hers so she pretended to just wake up.

Dell sat up and immediately (Y/N) saw the bite marks on his neck and shoulder. Dell must've been paying attention to where she was looking as smiled softly at her, which only raised alarms in her head.

"Did we..." She started slowly.

"Did *yawn* did we do what?" Dell asked with a hoarse morning voice.

"Did we... do the do?"

"The- Oh! Oh, no, we didn't, darlin'."

"Then why do you have.." (Y/N) motioned to the right side of her neck.

"Oh, these? You... uh... got a little hansy last night."

"Oh god!" She hid her face in her shirt. "I'm so sorry! I didn't- I don't- awe jeez."

"No, no! Sugar cube, it's alright. It's fine!"

"No it's not! I screwed up our thing and I just-"

"Hey, now. Just calm your horses. You didn't ruin anything."

"I didn't?"

"No, darlin', you didn't." Dell smiled warmly and pulled her to himself, sitting her in his lap. "In fact, you made things a bit clearer."

(Y/N) tensed up in embarrassment, head still in shirt. "I did?"

Dell kissed the top of (Y/N)'s head, "You did."

(Y/N) pulled her face from her shirt and looked into Dell's eyes. Never did she get a chance to just stare at those baby blues. She turned so she could wrap her legs around him, and she hugged him. He hugged back.

They sat there until (Y/N) felt more of a headache. "Do you know a good hangover cure?"

"O.J. an' eggs."

(Y/N) sat there in his arms for a little while longer, inhaling his scent, and then dragged herself out of bed, dragging Dell with her. Holding his hand, (Y/N) trudged to the kitchen to make herself some weird concoction of eggs and orange juice, not even bothering to put on something decent.

"Do you just mix the eggs in with the orange juice or.."

"You do it the way you think will work."

"Alright..." She poured the o.j. into the glass and cracked an egg, adding that into the glass. She grabbed a fork and whisked the egg into the orange juice, making it easier to down.

"Interesting way to do it," Dell remarked.

"I'm guessing this is not the way to do it."

"Nah, most people don't mix it in, that's all."

"Okay," (Y/N) picked up the glass, "Down the hatch, I guess." She chugged the short glass, cringing at the flavor and sticking out her tongue, face contorted in disgust.

Dell chuckled and leaned on the counter. "Ah've never seen tha' reaction."

"And I've never had a hangover cure." (Y/N) paused, not feeling a headache anymore. "Wait. It worked."

"See, that's why it's called a cure."

There was tension in the air. (>:3 hewhewhew)

"So... Uh... Hey."

"Howdy." Dell winked.

"I.. um. Do you... like, want to do something?"

"Like what, sweet cheeks?"

(Y/N) hesitated, "May I... uh... show you?"

"Sure."

She timidly walked over and slowly pulled him close, breathing in his scent. Her heartbeat sped up like a jackrabbit as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, kissing him. When he didn't kiss back, she got scared, almost pulling away. Noticing that she was doubting herself, Dell kissed back tenderly, soothing her instantaneously. Lips breaking away for a breath, put themselves right back, and this time Dell was the lead. He turned her to be back against the counter, deepening the kiss, as his hands roamed.

Just as he was going to move to (Y/N)'s neck, there was a cough at the kitchen doorway.

"Am I interrupting something?"

DUN DUN DUN
Cliffhanger!