God Of War (2018) "mini" story.

The clouds separated as I plummet from the sky. When I started falling at first, I could see the rift I came through but now it became a black dot in the sky.

As I kept falling, I theorized. I knew I should've felt afraid-that I should act affected; afraid - but I endure now is the relief. Relief from back home wherever that is. Relief from work, relief from my family, relief from most my worries. The more I assess with the convenience of relief and release from responsibility, the more I regarded how it'll end.

How will my dogs live on without me? How will my mom go about in my absence? What will my friends do in my permanent absence? Will I even have a chance to survive this fall?

That view crossed my mind, and I realized that I'm timed. I am timed in falling. I am tied to understanding what's happening. Should I try to fly or should I give up and die?I flip around so I can detect where I'm falling. What I saw instead was grand.

Where am I falling? There's no building in sight! I will fall and remain here forever. Could I survive? What's the point in that when it's possible for me to break every bone in my body, thus leaving me on the ground to drain out and die to become a sun-dried raisin?

I shifted back over I realize that I am approaching the ground at an unbeatable feat. I might even Assassins Creed this shit for the hell of it.

Spread out as much as if I was equipped with a wing suit, I wait for impact. To have moments to spare, I come in contact with the trees. The trees caught me.

The trees caught me!

I plunge through trees and land with a hard thud on the mixed-textured ground. The wind- upon landing-knocked itself senseless from my lungs, leaving me wheezing on the floor. Sharp pain envelopes on my left side.

Have I gotten impaled? I thought as I continued to lay there, gasping for air.

After a moment I lift myself up, clutching my lower back. I turn my head to the side and exhale a breath.

"Thank clover," I mumble as I shove the stone I have been laying on for who knows how long to the left.

I lower myself onto the damp earth and sigh. My muscles ache. My sight is disheveled, my long-sleeve tunic is torn in the elbows and cloak is frayed at the end.

Speaking of eyesight where are my eyeglasses? Glancing about, I spot the said bright colored specs beside another rock.

I hoist myself up, wincing at the tenderness, and drag myself over to get my glasses, putting them on my round face. Everything was much, much clearer and cleaner. I look around about surroundings.

I find that there's trees for miles on end, slight fog, a green and brown mixed messy forest floor, and movement up ahead from where I was standing. It looks like two people - one way younger than the other and they are coming closer.

I start to panic.

What are they? Who are they? Why are they here? Should I still stay in character? All these questions start to buzz in my head and it starts to hurt. Should I stay and confront them, or should I run and hide? Run, my mind tells me but my feet have a different plan. They stay rooted.

All I can do now is wait.

"Father, it's a person." A child spoke.

"Who in all the nine realms is out here during this time of year?" An older man with an accent spoke. Scottish maybe?

"I do not know." A gruff older man spoke.

I looked around for a way out of here but all I see are thickets of trees and a ledge leading into a cave-looking area. I started to contemplate if I should go into the cave or run away into the woods when I hear a snap of branches right behind me.