(OW fanfic) pt 1 ; Body hate.

AGGG don't mind me and just roll with it, k? K.

Spots, stretch marks, rolls, thunder thighs, giant lard-ass, missing arm. You're an ugly beached whale. I can't stand to look at you, you bloated sow. Look at you, you couldn't even keep all your damn body parts like a fucking normal person. At least that part got to escape to freedom and not get seen with this giant, oversized pig. Your face is even worse, not to mention the vertigo. It's all over the place. White on brown, Jesus, you look like a damn burnt marshmallow, but like, uneven. God, why do your parents even like you? Why would anyone like you, let alone love you? You look like the devil's sin residue. You're bat shit ugly sin.

The lady of 30 stood in front of her mirror in her plain  undergarments and slippers with a look of absolute disgust on her face. Her short black hair was dripping because of the shower she took just a bit earlier and her baby blue towel was hanging over her shoulder. She took a final look in the mirror and furrowed her thin dark eyebrows and frowned. She put her towel on the mirror, not wanting to see herself. turned from the mirror and went to her dresser, pulling on a beige sweater and a long skirt.

She did not feel like putting on any pants, and besides, she will probably go get takeout or snacks later on. She didn't bother to put on her prosthetic arm because what was the need if it? All she wanted to do was to take a nap and maybe dream a nice dream. It was 7 in the afternoon and she lived alone, who was to stop her? Maybe herself or a phone call but other than that, no one. She flopped on her bed face first and started to drift.

. . .