Chapter || Thirty-Seven

Demitri stood in the center of the set turning in a small circle checking everything again so that it was perfect for Snow.

He had an identical red mustang parked inside with a dent on the driver side just the same as when Snow hit him. Leaving a note card and fifty dollars under the wind shield wiper he stood in the dark corner as the side door opened and an out of breath Runner barged in.

"I'm sorry if I'm late. I was trying to speed walk as fast . . . as I . . . hello?"

Snow looked around the room when she didn't hear any commotion. Walking towards Demitri's mustang she noticed a dent on the driver's side a lot like the one she made but fixed.

Seeing a note with some cash under the windshield wiper Snow sat down the food on the hood before removing the paper.

When I look I at you

I see someone that gives me butterflies

Someone that I makes me smile & laugh

Some that encourages me and has taught

me how to remove a tumor from anywhere in the body,

thanks to our marathon of Grey's Anatomy;

When I look at you

I get tongue tied and my heart begins to beat rapidly

When I look at you

there is a question that I want to ask

but my fear of rejection forbids me, haunting me with three words

that should end our every phone call

"There are a lot of three word phrases that can end a phone call. Call me back. Answer your door. I ordered pizza -"

"How about, I like you."

Snow turned around as Demitri stopped in front of her. Kissing the top of her head he traced her hoop earrings, down her jawline, and across her bottom lip.

"I really like you, Runner."

"I really like you too."

"And I know that my life has a lot of extra with paparazzi, security, and screaming fans but I've found a person that makes it all more tolerable. A perfect match if you will."

"Your perfect match, you say?"

"I do say and so my perfect little Runner . . . will you . . . be my girlfriend? Will you make things official with me?"

Snow could feel Demitri's heart racing as his eyes bore into hers. "Of course I will. I would love to be your girlfriend."

"Thank goodness." Demitri lowered his head capturing Snow's lips for the official kiss.

"Does this mean I can drive your mustang now?"

"Not on your life." He laughed kissing her again.

--   --   --

A/N: Firstly, I would like to point out that I am not a poetic writer. What Demitri wrote shouldn't be considered a poem at all

Also, It's The Right Thing made it to #11 in Short Stories!!

And if you haven't read my message board, It's The Right Thing will be fully updated and comlpleted on Friday so prepare for the time jumps and double updates like today :)

See you tomorrow ;)