Chapter || Twenty-One

"Hey-a MG. How's it going?"

"*Yawn* I'm so tired."

"So go to sleep then silly. Why'd you call me?"

"I told you I'd call you back and this is me calling you back."

"Why are you so tired anyway, it's almost three in the afternoon?"

"Long exhausting night."

"Too bad for you Slick because I slept beautifully. That is . . . until my roommate came home with some guy. You would think an expensive apartment like this would have better sound proof walls. I had to hear her scream Demi all night long I thought my ears would bleed."

"Wait what?"

"What?"

"What was the guy's name?"

"Demi. I mean it could've been a girl too. For all I know, Nikki could be experimenting or actually gay. I honestly don't know. Either way Demi can be a unisex name -"

"Did you see him at all?"

"He/she, but no. They woke me from my slumber he/she was gone before I came out of my room this morning. Now that I think about it, my roommate kept bragging nonstop about how his mouth is so magical so I guess Demi is a dude."

"Please stop."

"Oh he made me cum so many times with just his tongue blah blah blah."

"Please stop."

"I think she got jipped. I mean all that moaning and groaning she did without the penis, like who -"

"RUNNER JUST STOP!"

"Okay okay. Geez. What's got you so cranky?"

"Nothing, I just . . . nothing. I'm just tired."

"Fine. We can hang up on the count of three."

"I don't want to."

"One."

"Runner I'm fine."

"Runner?"

"Hello?"

--   --   --