Chapter || Twenty-Five

"Calling back to move the date up?"

"Ghost or baby powder?"

"What?"

"I need a shade of white for my painting. Ghost white or baby power white? Help me."

"I didn't know white had different shades."

"It's not really a shade but an off color. Shades of white are basically neutral grays."

"The way you talk about paint is extremely sexy."

"That sounded a lot like sarcasm so I'll choose to not respond."

"Take it how you want to. I know how I meant it."

"Care to share?"

"Nope."

"You're not helping me, you know. I don't even know why I called you."

"What about the other colors?"

"What?"

"The other colors probably feel left out. They're calling out to you. Use me Runner. Don't walk by me."

"You speak paint colors now?"

"If I can make you stop and take a look at me instead of just walking byyy."

"Are you quoting The Goofy Movie?"

"There's nothing that I wouldn't do if it was getting you to notice. I'm aliiiive."

"I'll move pass the fact that you're trying to serenade me with Disney to the reason why you know The Goofy Movie in the first place."

"There are things you don't know about me, Little Runner. I love Disney movies. The Lion King almost brought tears to my eyes. I felt so betrayed by Scar."

"We should do a Disney Movie Marathon!"

"Over the phone?"

"YEEEES!! It'll be so much fun!"

"You want to watch movies together on the phone?"

"It. Will. Be. Fun."

" . . . . "

"MG, don't over think this. It'll be fun."

"People usually meet up to do things like that."

"And we will in five days but I want to watch Lion King now and I want you with me, so will you join me?"

" . . . . "

" . . . . "

 "Okay, fine."

"LION KING 1, 2, AND 1 AND A HALF HERE WE COOOOME!!"

--   --   --