CHAPTER 2

LISA

"Babe come on let's take a picture!" my girlfriend raised my phone as our faces were viewed on the screen and took a picture of it.

I kissed her cheek and smiled at her.

"You haven't got enough rest haven't you?" I asked her as I put away some strips of her hair to her ear.

"Only a little." she sighed. I gently pulled her head down and let it rest on my shoulder.

I silently uploaded our recently taken photo on Instagram without any caption.

A single photo could tell a lot of things. Whatever things my fans have in mind, I respect their opinion.

Within a minute, the number of likers began to increase from hundreds to thousands.

I just can't live without my phone or any gadgets. It's part of how I live my life.

870k followers... Cool. I thought.

Just as after we went out of the café, I immediately accompanied her towards her condominium.

"Rest," I told her.

"I still wanna cuddle with you," she whines cutely as she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her bed.

My sweet princess... I thought with a smile and started kissing her and slowly traveled my hands underneath her clothes.

Her body is making me crazy... I wanna taste her badly... I don't wanna miss this chance... I thought before I continue to button off her upper shirt.

How many times does this person gonna fuck?

I paused at the sudden stupid thought.

"What's wrong?" Rosé furrowed her eyebrows slightly.

"I think you should rest. You still need to work for your duty later." I replied.

"Alright." she smiled sadly and began to close her eyes.

Seriously, when will this stop?

Stupid stuff like this pops out from nowhere.

I know it sounds bizarre. I've been hearing things since I woke up from the hospital. My aunt's been looking out for me since then after my parents died in some accident. Yeah, they're my only family now and sometimes I call them my own parents too.

It frustrates me so much. This person's life is so boring. I can't understand those things what he or she's been thinking.

It's full of horses, dogs, chickens, cows like what the fuck I can't relate to such bullshit. It's so OLD SCHOOL!

I unconsciously fell asleep together with Rosé.

"Find her.." someone whispered in my dreams.

I shot my eyes open and glanced at the clock.

4 pm... It's been two hours that have passed.

"Baby, wake up. It's time for work." I gently tapped her chubby cheeks as she stirred up looking at me.

It took her 30 minutes in getting herself ready for work.

I walk her towards the company where she's been working at as a call center agent.

We walked passed an open parking lot.

Woah. Scary...

I looked at the brunette girl with a tall guy who's been carrying cases of beers inside their truck.