CHAPTER 12

"Chaeyoung?" Lisa uttered in surprise.

Why is she here?

"Lisa," she smiled faintly.

"Y-You're here?"

"I came in here to pay you a visit," she replied.

"O-Ohh right.." Lisa stammered, not knowing what to do next.

Chaeyoung saw Donghyuk standing right beside Lisa looking at them awkwardly where she gave him a small smile that made him relax for a bit. He smiled back at her.

"O-Oh, uhm Donghyuk this is Chaeyoung, my girlfriend.." Lisa introduced before Donghyuk's jaw dropped to the ground as his eyeballs almost went out from its sockets.

"Y-Y-Yo-Your g-girlfriend?" he gasped in shock trying to process everything in his mind. "O-Oh right! Girlfriend! Where are my manners? Hi! I'm Donghyuk." he bowed down.

"N-No need to be formal. I'm Park Chaeyoung." she smiled awkwardly.

"It's so nice to meet you!" he smiled, trying not to be awkward. "Uhm, Lisa why won't you show her around? I still got things to do. I'll see you guys later!" he said before walking away.

"Yah, Donghyuk? Who was that??" Dahyun asked him before frowning.

"Woah seriously you won't gonna believe it!!" he exclaimed.

"What? Why?" Jennie looks at him.

"I think... I-I need to help them plow the soil right now... W-Why won't you ask Lisa first? I'm afraid I might not heard it right.." he rubbed his temples before walking away.

"Woah seriously that was weird. What has gotten into him?" Dahyun mumbled to Jennie.

"Jennie-yah! We're going to plant vegetables today! You better get ready!" her grandma shouted over the other side.

..

"Who's that?" Yunhyeong's forehead crinkled after seeing Lisa with another girl he's not familiar with.

"I've never seen her before," Junhoe said.

"She must be Lisa's friend who came by and visit her." Jinhwan took a look at the two from the distance while plowing the soil.

"You mean her girlfriend." Donghyuk rolled his eyes while mumbling to himself.

"Her what?!"

"Yah, you guys are you done??" Jennie says.

"Just a minute!!" they replied.

"Oh my goodness. Are you serious?!" Jinhwan asked in shock.

"Lisa introduced me to her. I'm not sure if I heard it right or my ears just need some cleaning to do." he rubbed his nape.

"Will you look at that.." Junhoe nudged the three on his sides as their eyes landed on the two at the distance in sync.

..

"How are you?" Chaeyoung asked softly, holding onto Lisa's hand.

"I'm fine by now. You don't need to worry." Lisa landed her soft glare at the girl then smiled before she gently squeezed her hand.

"I'm sorry I couldn't drop by.." Chaeyoung looked down.

"I know. I understand you're busy-" Lisa suddenly stiffened just as Chaeyoung hugged her tightly.

"I missed you," she whispered, burying her face into Lisa's neck.

"I-I've missed y-you too.," she said back, hugging her too but not tightly as Chaeyoung's before pulling away to kiss her forehead.