CHAPTER 15

DEYM YOU FELLOW BLINKS I'M BALDDDD HAHA. THIS COMEBACKS GONNA BE LIT Y'ALL HERE ME SCREAMING?!

This the end of the universe sadly. Lol jk.

---------

LISA

"Hey, you're back! Are you feeling fine right now?" Chaeng asked me before she hugged me so tight. I just gave her a nod and hugged her back.

"Chaeng, can we talk?" I said.

"Sure." she shrugs. We both sat down and beside each other on the comfy sofa in her condominium.

Silenced was observed for a while before I decided to break it.

"Can I ask you something?" I looked at her.

"Sure, why not?"

"You know I love you right?" I grabbed her hand and held it tight.

"Yeah," she looked at me with a small smile. "I know. But sometimes even feelings and sparks fades away as the time goes by.." she squeezed my hand before I could see her tears fell down onto her cheeks.

I wiped her tears with my thumb, "Why did you only visited me once?" I asked her softly.

"You want to know the reason?" she looked away.

"Yeah.."

"I once visited you before I actually visited you last month. More like three months ago.." she looked at me.

"Why didn't you looked for me?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You were there, with her." she chuckled as she looks away.

Her? Did she saw me with Jennie?

"I can see how she makes you feel happy while I was away. How your eyes sparkled everytime you both talked to each other. I can see that you know. I can feel it that there is something within you about what you felt for her." she lets go of my hand.

"I saw you both at the amusement park too. I can see the way how you looked at her like she was everything you've ever wanted. Like she was your whole life, your world."

"Chaeng—"

"I know, because you used to look at me that way." she cried quietly as she quickly dried her tears.

"I'm sorry.."

"You know Lisa, I love you so much. I guess fate just makes us both met each other for a short period of time even if we don't have our own happy ending. Perhaps one day, we will meet again but in a different story. Maybe there, we'll share a lifetime." she looked at me with a smile.

"I was glad that I found a person like you." I grabbed her hand once again. "You just deserve someone who loves you in every beat of her heart."

She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly. I kissed her forehead down to her lips one last time.

"Thank you, Chaeng. I love you, and good bye."

"You'll be happy someday, Lisa."

~•~

"Prepare for landing." says the pilot on the plane.

I opened my eyes and looked over the window where the plane touches the ground.

"Welcome to Suvarnabhumi Bangkok, Thailand International Airport. Passengers may now take their bags and have their exit at the front main entrance."

"Welcome home, Lalisa Manoban." I uttered to myself before I made my way out of the plane.