CHAPTER 13

I know y'all are thirsty as hell. But well, I love you so here it is. Just try not to choke anyone.

-----

"I love you so much, I just want you to be happy. Even if that happiness doesn't include me," she muttered in pain before she slammed the door behind her.

Jennie leaned on the door behind her, sliding down to the floor and cried silently like there's no tomorrow.

Clutching her chest where it hurts deep down into its core and buried her face into her own arms with her own comfort.

"Jennie?" Lisa's soft voice ringing on her ears from the other side of the door.

"Jennie let's talk.."

What else do you want me to do?

"Jennie?" she called again.

Lisa could hear her soft whimpers behind the door. "Don't make this hard on us both please. Jennie, please open the door.."

"Jennie I know you're in there, please just open the door.."

For what? For what Lisa?

"I can't stand seeing you like this. Jen—"

"Sudden phrases like that from you are enough to make me feel sad that I simply cannot forget. You don't need to remind me, I'm afraid that this is the sad ending. In the end, we still won't be together." Jennie uttered quietly from the other side where Lisa sat down and also leaned behind those doors.

"There are so many things that you don't know.," Lisa said quietly.

"How long should I be sad before I realize how long should we be separated before I can let go?" Jennie asked, closing her eyes as tears came out one after another. "I loved you completely that I fully surrendered my heart and let myself become insane. What else do you want me to do?"

"I love you.." Lisa whispered to herself. She knew she doesn't have the courage to say it but she knew that there is something about what she felt for her.

"It's funny how in my dreams, there exists you and me. If that is so, it's better if I just keep on sleeping. But it was just a dream and sometimes I forgot that nightmares are also dreams that keep me awake in this reality." Jennie chuckled.

"Why am I scared to lose you, when you were not even mine? I'm sorry, I never thought that I would make this huge mistake. I fell for you but I promise it will never happen again. I'm sorry.."

"Don't be sorry, Jen.," Lisa whispers.

"When you came into my life, with those eyes of yours that sparkled like stars, and a smile that shined like the sun. How could I not fall in love?"

"J-Jen—"

"Just let her rest, Lisa." she looked up only to see Dahyun.

"D-Dahyun—" she was about to stand up.

Dahyun shakes her head in disapproval. "Enough is enough."

Jennie headed upstairs and went into her room and locked her door. She went to the mirror only to see how horrible she looked like crying over some secretly taken woman that she loves.

"We're both fooled," Jen said to her own reflection.

~•~

"Jennie? Jennie, sweetie?" her grandma knocked at the door. "Wake up it's already eight."

She slowly opened her eyes only to see rays of sunlight from her window touching her face.

She groaned.