CHAPTER 8

I'm so so soooo sorry for the delay. I got busy and still need to do things. I have to practice for our dancing competition this May 😭

Anyway, here it is.

-----

"She's not waking up for the rest of the day. It happens a lot." Dahyun said to Lisa.

"Hey, Dahyun?"

"Yeah?"

"Did Jennie ever mentioned anything about a certain anonymous person?"

"I think she did. Why?"

"I saw the wall on the attic."

"Oh, that.." Dahyun took a deep breath. "Jennie made a wall diary. She's been hearing something in her head for two years already. She visited a psychiatrist and turns out that it was just a traumatic response due to that incident but Jennie did not believe because—"

"Everything seems real." Lisa interrupted.

"Yeah. That's what she sai—Wait you know about this?" Dahyun was in a state of shock.

Just as Lisa shake her head Dahyun continued. "She could hear things. I tried to understand her, I really did. She couldn't really bare some things, especially at night cause she sometimes could hear perverted things while saying someone's name. I thought everything was a joke at first. I could sometimes see her crying herself to sleep, exhausted. I don't understand the pain but seeing her ended up like that kills me every time." she sighed.

"She seems frustrated and tired. Sometimes I wish I could help her but I don't know how." she rested her face on her hand.

"I'm sorry."

"This is not your fault Lisa."

It is.

"Maybe I can help."

"How though?"

"Make her happy perhaps?"

"Let's just try.." Dahyun said. "I hope it'll help her and it can make her feel better."

"Hey, uhm do you know any mail station in here? The closest the better."

"I can lead you there if you want."

..

Morning beautiful.

Jennie shot her eyes open in surprise unconsciously rolling over out from her bed. "Oww!"

"Jennie?" she could hear someone's running footsteps towards her room. "Are you alright?!" Sohee ran inside.

"I-I'm alright. I'm alright." she stood up immediately. "Ow that hurts." she rubbed the part of her butt where she hit it on the ground. "H-How long I was out?"

"Just a day ago."

She groaned.

"I haven't fed Yin the whole day."

"It's alright, Lisa took good care of your horse."

"L-Lisa?" she said in surprise.

"DAHYUN-AH! Catch!!"

"WHA—AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! FROG!!!!!! EOMMAAAAA!!!!!!!" Jennie could hear the loudest shriek and cry of the girl from the farm.

"YAAAAAAHHHH JUNHOE!!!!! YOU DICKPUNK GET BACK HERE!!!!!!"

"What in the world are they doing?" Sohee took a peek from the window and saw her own daughter chasing her nephew.

"Junhoe~!!!!" Jennie could see the tears formed in her eyes from below then cried. "Eommaaaaaa!!!!" she cried and whined.