CHAPTER 10

HIIIII YES I'M SO HAPPY WE WON FIRST PLACE ON THE DANCE COMPETITION HUMIGUDNIS okay just sharing.

Enjoy this none sense crap bye.

-----

"Coast is clear," Yunhyeong positioned himself with his imaginary gun on his hand.

"Go, go!!" Junhoe signaled the others to invade the area.

"Lights are now off sir." Donghyuk scanned the area.

"Enemy spotted." Jinhwan looked over the telescope he had on his hand.

"Team Alpha is on position, sir," Mino said over the radio transmitter.

"Prepare for the ambush."

"Roger that."

A slow footstep was heard in the place.

*Click*

"Why isn't this working?" she mumbles switching on the lights for the second time.

"Jennie-yah! Did you already pay for the electricity bill??" she waited for the answer.

"Jennie??" she went towards the living room.

The lights suddenly went on to her surprise.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAYYYYYYY GRANDMAAAA!!!!! *pops confetti*"

The old lady froze on her place staring at her grandchildren with their wide smiles on their face.

"Yah!! You almost gave me a heart attack!!" she exclaimed. The kids pouted sadly.

"Grandma we prepared for this :(" Junhoe pouted.

"Why are you scolding us? :(" Mino said sadly.

"I woke up early to bake the cake :(" Jennie whined.

"I woke up early to get the fresh flowers that Miss Kang made for you at 4 am :(" Dahyun fake cried.

"Aishhh these kids. Come here give your grandma a hug!" she spread her arms just as their faces lit up in happiness again.

"Happy birthday grandma!!" they came closer to hug her in unison.

"Yah! Are you planning to suffocate your grandma?!"

..

"Yah Lisa, come on!!" Jennie dragged the latter with a wide grin towards the stables.

"Okay, okay. Calm down woman!" she giggles. "Where are we going?"

"I promised you that we'll be going to a horseback riding."

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot about that." she chuckled.

Lisa just stood there observing how Jennie cuddled with her horse as they both ride the two horses.

"Hi, horseyyy.. Hi, horseyyy!" Lisa got surprised how Jennie uses her aegyo towards the horse until her soft smile turned into a grin on how cute Jennie sounded like.

I'm soft.

"I find it strange how cold you look like but you do a lot of aegyo towards your horses." Lisa chuckled.

"Yah, I'm soft for animals!"

"But you treat people like they're some kind of wild animals." Lisa shrugs.

I admit it but you're just too cute to be tortured even you always make fun of me!!

"Is it because I'm cute you can't torture me?" Lisa wiggled her eyebrows with a grin.