CHAPTER 11

"SING IT!" Jennie hyped.

"And it went like this

Say oops I got 99 problems

Singing bye bye bye!" they sang together with the radio inside the truck.

"Hold up if you wanna go and

Take a ride with me

Baby hit me, baby, one more time!

Paint a picture for you and me

On the days when we were young

Singing on the top of both our lungs~" the four sang together in sync.

"Yah, Lisa you okay?" Yunhyeong noticed how Lisa was spacing out all this time the moment they went home.

The latter seemed not to hear anything from the guy before he nudged her gently as she regained herself back.

"H-Huh?"

"What's wrong? Is there any problem?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

"O-Oh, none." she shakes her head looking the other way.

"Oookay? Odd." he blinked in confusion.

Lisa was spacing out like literally spacing out. It feels weird because she felt like the scene doesn't affect anything on her at all.

They got out of the truck. Lisa is walking still spacing out as her mind were blank.

Why does the scene doesn't affect me at all?

Jennie's eyebrows crooked before she noticed Lisa who was walking lifelessly where she wrapped her arm around her shoulder.

"Heya, what's wrong? You seemed odd. It's freaking me out y'know."

"Huh? No, I'm good. I'm good " Lisa reassured her but Jennie was not convinced.

"I know you had a problem. I'm here to help you out. Come on, tell me." Jennie tried to persuade.

"Nah, it was nothing. I'm just sleepy." she lied.

"Why haven't you slept during the two-hour ride from the city? I know there's something bothering you but I'm not forcing you though." Jennie removed her arm then shrugged.

"Thanks for understanding me." Lisa smiled bitterly.

"Oh, you know I would always understand you. Is it about your health? People? Just tell me when you're ready. I'm not forcing you to tell me right away. I'll be at the backyard if you need me." Jennie showed up her gummy smile before turning away when Lisa suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her into a warm embrace.

Lisa was wondering why her heart wasn't affected a while ago but then now she came up into a conclusion. Her heart beats for somebody else already.

She was confused about why her heart would beat rapidly fast every time Jennie would come closer or hold her arm or her hands. The more she spends time with Jennie, the more she'll almost forget the fact that she had a girl in the city which she needs to go back to.

She knew she felt something for Jennie from the start but she kept on telling herself that she had a girl already.

But it pressures her so much like, what if she'll try breaking up with Chaeyoung? But the girl is too soft for her to get hurt.

What if she'll confess to Jennie that she likes her? It might ruin their friendship and bond and things would be getting more tense and awkward.

She noticed Jennie rubbed her back in circles for comfort.