CHAPTER 7

Dear Chaeyoung,

It's been a week. I miss you so much. Are you doing fine? Have you eaten and slept well? I had fun in here with the people whom I just lived with. Everything seems to be so interesting and I've learned a lot about their lives. Mail me back the moment you got this. I love you.

-Lisa

Lisa folded the paper and inserted it to an envelope. She hid it on her pocket afterwards before someone knocked at the door.

"Lisa! We got a bull ride competition to catch!" Jennie knocked at the door a voice with a hint of excitement.

"Coming!" the auburn quickly turned to open the door which caught Jennie by surprise.

Too close. Both thought at the same time before Jennie managed to step back to distance herself from Lisa.

"Are you sick or something? Is it just me or you're really blushing?" Lisa chuckled stepping closer to Jennie.

"I-I came in running myself here. Y'know how high the stairs are." Jennie sweat dropped.

"Hey, Lisa I—Okay what the heck are you doing in here?" Dahyun pulled out a straight face.

"I just invited her to watch the bull riding competition with me," Jennie uttered.

"Ohhh so it's the first date then?" Dahyun glares at the two.

"I-It's not like that!" Jennie defended while waving her hand in defense.

"Yeah, we can call it like that. So it's a date then." Lisa smiled after she held onto Jennie's hand who's eyes suddenly went wide of the contact.

Jennie could feel her heart had fastened its pace right at that moment.

Is she serious?

Dahyun cleared her throat while fanning herself for starting to feel warm over the two. "O-Okay? So have fun with your first date then." she stepped out awkwardly.

"Let's go?" Lisa looked at her before walking downstairs letting go of her hand.

Don't go.

"Oh my God Jennie don't, okay?" she slapped herself. She stared in her hand. "No, you're not. You're not. You're not allowed to fall." she kept on telling herself.

"Not allowed to fall on what?"

Jennie tightly gripped on the staircase's handle out of the shock she felt.

"T-The stair case?" she stammered.

A laugh was heard in the awkward atmosphere.

"You're so funny." Lisa laughed.

"Is there something on my face?"

"N-No but—HAHAHAHA."

"Stop laughing at me you make me look so stupid." Lisa laughed even more.

"Yah! I got traumatized on this staircase cause Dahyun pushed me down when we were little and left me with some bruises while Junhoe was laughing at me!" she was supposed to be lying for an excuse but turns out the other way around.

"Why do you look like a person who doesn't wanna get touched nor talk to but it turns out that you're really funny."

"I'm not a clown or anything but if my face makes you laugh or makes you feel better I'm fine with it as long as you will cure yourself in the countryside without a feeling of boredom." she made her gummy smile. Lisa felt flattered.