CHAPTER 14

"Lisa?" Sohee called her who's sitting on the floor lifelessly. "Hey, Lisa."

"Hmm?" she slowly traveled her eyes to the older lady.

"Your aunt called. She's coming to get you because your doctor called for a regular checkup this afternoon."

"She can't remember me." she stared at the floor blankly.

She felt dead.

"It's temporary Lisa. It's what the doctor says. She'll remember everything one day."

"When? When will she?" she started to tear up.

"There's only one solution to that. Prayer."

"No."

"You just need a little faith, Lisa."

~•~

JENNIE

"Jennie please stop pretending you didn't know any of us." this tall guy said to me.

"You idiot!" a girl poked his head.

"Jennie, you know me. I'm your cousin, Dahyun," she said, holding my hand. "Your name is Jennie Kim."

"Uhm, okay?" I could only shrug.

Remember me, please.

"Did you guys hear that?" I asked them.

"Hear what?" they look at me in confusion.

"Oh, so it's just me."

"She could still hear those things inside her head?" this tall guy whispered on Dahyun. "Y'know what? This isn't normal anymore." he leaned on his chair before looking at me.

"What?"

"I'm Junhoe. I'm your cousin whom you usually became your punching bag every time you got mad. Remember?"

I tried to dig into my brain but still, I could not find one.

"You're just familiar," I said.

Well, he really looked familiar I mean all of them were.

"Jen, you will remember everything one day." this thirteen centimeters fairy said to me. "I'll just introduce myself once again, I'm Jinhwan."

"Okay.." I nodded. "You're one of my family I guess?"

"Yes, I am."

"Who's that girl a while ago?"

"You mean Lisa?"

Lisa?

"I guess that's her name?"

"Uhm, yeah. She's Lisa Manoban.."

"The one you love," Junhoe said suddenly.

"W-What do you mean?" I frowned.

"Long story short, you got a tiny bit of crush on her."

"Rate that tiny one. One hundred is the highest." Jinhwan said.

"Ninety-nine point ninety-nine percent," Junhoe replied in which we all laughed.

"Are you serious?" I said, not believing.

"You even cried when you found out she got a girlfriend."

"W-Wait, what?" I blushed in embarrassment. "Are you making stories about me?"

"What he said was true though. He's not making stories. I was there when you confessed that night you were drunk." Dahyun intervenes before the door suddenly opened revealing the girl a while ago.