chapter one

(my stories will most likely be 3rd person point of view :). )

Abby walks in on Clarke and Jake talking about telling everyone about the oxygen problem and they all get into a big fight about it and Clarke and Jake tell Abby they are not gonna do it but a week later she finds some papers that prove they have lied to her and goes to find the chancellor to tell him whats going on. well Clarke is making sure the video is set up the video that her and her dad did explaining about the oxygen problem and it will start through a timer that will go off when they fall through space to earth and should finish when they land so the people of the ark have no hope of finding them Jake is waiting for Clarke they are in the same room and it is on lockdown you have to have Jakes keycard to get in it will unlock when they have gone as they have got one of the old pods sorted out to take them to earth because they know if they stay they will get floated and/or imprisoned for a while then floated...................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's all set dad-Clarke.

  Good get in the pod we going to be ok-Jake. 

What about you?-Clarke.

I will be following you in a minute sweetheart am just gonna start the timers ok- Jake.

ok dad just hurry ok I don't wanna behear a second longer then we have to-Clarke

click click. and don't ok am coming now jake said getting In the pod and sealing the door to the pod the video will start as we drop throw the floor-Jake

on when should that happen-Clarke

in about now Jake says as they fall through the floor.

all that could be heard was Clarke's screech of surprise for a split second as they fall. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Abby Griffin finds chancellor Jaha all the screens go on.

hey, people of the ark, some of you might know us we are Clarke and Jake Griffin are hear to tell you something that the chancellor does not want to get out or his circle. (there is a pause)..............the oxygen system is failing and there's no way to fix it I have tried hundreds of different ways or that is what it feels like anyway. 

they tried to keep us quiet about this but we stand for what we believe in even if that means they end up killing us but it won't come to that we are long gone we are no longer on the ark have fun trying to find us we will only be found by you when we want to be found if that time ever comes goodbye we hope to hear from some of you someday. oh one last thing my so-called wife -Jake 

and my so called mother is one of the ones who tried to keep us quite she did not help us in any way she tried to stop us and we lied to her saying we wood not do this and even left her some of ower plans on the table we already know shes probley by jaha and i just want to say am sorry for keeping out of the loop wells I really hope we meet again one day and always rember we do not have to follow ower parents no matter what they say or do we are ower own person............ I really hope we meet again wells you will always be one of my best friends Clarke finishes with a watery smile.

and then the guard start looking for Clarke and Jake Griffin and the chancellor and his circle go to there meeting room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later all hell broke lose everyone on the ark everyone but the chancellor his circle and the guards are kicking off that they were not informed about the oxygen system failing.

the guards have just informed a very mad chancellor Jaha that they have searched high and low on the ark there is no trace of the father and daughter.

the chancellor and the circle have no clue what to do but they hope with time they can calm down the people.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

meanwhile on earth Clarke and Jake Griffin have just landed and its morning (BTW)

and they get out the pod and are shocked by the face earth is survival and the fact it is really beautiful the blue sky and green grass all of it they snap out of it soon.

Clarke makes a bow and arrows and then goes looking to see if there is any wildlife around so they can have something to eat something better than rashions and she also is going to look to see if there is any water nearby so she can fill up their flasks. 

well, Jake starts setting up camp. getting firewood, making makeshift tents and stuff like that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hope you enjoyed the first chapter :) -chels out