chapter 5

(two weeks later after jake has explained how he can improve the clans with his inventions and bits and bobs that he has come up with and it is decided that he will be built a small shop in polis. Heda is thinking about what to do with Clarke she knows what she wants to do but is concerned it is too soon to ask Clarke to become her adviser. she is impressed with Clarke's skill in fighting as she has witnessed Clarke training earlier and was surprised when Clarke managed to put Anya on her ass it took her years to be able to do that and still struggles to do that now sometimes and Clarke did not look like she even broke a sweat she knows it would be hard to beat her if they ever fight........ and she has heard about Clarke's skill as a healer from Neko. she has thought and thought about it and has decided to stop dancing around this and talk to Clarke about it the next time they are alone. they have been getting close these last few weeks they have known each other it is like with each passing day they get closer lexa has missed having someone like this to talk to about random things yes she has other advisers and people she can turn to but is careful with what she says and does she feels like she does not have to do this with Clarke she knows Clarke is different she likes clarke as more of a friend and with time maybe even love clarke she is abit scared to let clarke in because of what titus has said about love (love is weakness) but with clarke it feels more like a strength.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

one night lexa is up late in her tent just staring up at the ceiling of the tent thinking to her self as she waits for sleep to take her.(lexa's thoughts)

what if I let Clarke in let her know what I am starting to feel

but what about Titus and his teachings about love.

maybe I should bring it up with Clarke just I have to be care full how I word it so she does not know I have feelings for her just yet.

if I ask Anya she will just tell me to ignore Titus's teachings about love that he is an idiot and one of these days he will get whats coming to him.

I have to admit I do see her point and am with Clarke I do not feel weak I feel stronger then I have ever felt before.

lexa then decides maybe a walk will help she gets dressed then leaves her tent and walks around a little bit out of the corner of her eye she sees a person with blonde hair going into the Forrest alone and lexa decides to follow her....................................................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(but little does lexa no Clarke is having simper thoughts staring up at her own ceiling in her tent.)

clarke is struggling with herself she

remembers what her mother always told her about love when she asked her when she was little and her mother would remind her of it whenever her dad was not around.

her mother always told her she was unloveable that no-one could love her even if she one told her they did no one could care about her.

clarke finally told her dad about it not long after they landed and he has been trying to undo all the years of damage that has been done to his little girl (well not so little anymore).

clarke can feel the tears being to come and blinks them anyway

she is having a tuff time and what brought this up is one thing well person ...................Lexa........... she has court feelings for her and she may even love her with time but with the lessons from her mother and the damage is done but maybe with time and if she finds the right person maybe they can undo the damage..... but maybe just maybe she has found that person maybe just maybe lexa can help her but she does not think that she has the time. But she wonders if shes even worth it then the tears started again and this time she could not blink them away so she decided to get up and get dressed as fast as she can but not forgetting her bow and arrows and then walks out of her tent and heads into the forest but not noticing that she is being watched by someone because of the tears and still does not notice that

she is being followed...........................................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oohh I wonder what going to happen on the next chapter lets see one of them could get hurt.

lexa could lose Clarke and decide to go back to tondc .

or lexa could see Clarke sitting somewhere in the forest having a break down because of the damaged that her mom has caused and that could cause lexa to tell clarke about what titus's lessons on love and that could cause them to have and heart to heart and maybe even get together if you're lucky lol ;)

am gonna shut up before I continue writing the chapter or reveal what am going to do for the next chapter so..........................-chels out:).