chapter 2

Anya I have a task for you-heda

sha heda (yes commander)-Anya

I have sent some of our people to the site where that thing fell out of the sky and I have found out two people fell out of the sky just like the first heda I a girl and a man I want you to train the girl and find out what the man can offer us. I want you to train the girl and make sure she can speak Trigedasleng so I am sending you to tondc there is two new tents sent up for them at tondc and I will follow you to tondc in  three weeks I will send someone if that changes when you have unpacked at tondc and are settled in i want you to reveal you self to them take them to the village and tell them you have been ordered to teach the girl ower ways and for the man has until i get there so sort out a plan on what he can offer us and that when I get there I have a few questions is they ask what they might be you may tell them just stuff like where they come from and why they are here-Heda.

sha heda (yes commander) it will be done-Anya.

with that Anya bows and make her way to her room to pack.

a few hours later she is getting on her horse and setting off to tondc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

clarke and jake have been down on the ground for about a month now and Clarkes gotten quite good with her bow. But Clarke feels like someones been watching them she told her dad about this but he said she is just being paranoid and jake counties to improve the camp.

 Anya was told about them a few days ago and got to Tondc yesterday and is setting out today to greet them and to take them back to Tondc and tell them whats going to be happening and to tell them about Heda and that she has a few questions for them. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Clarke went out hunting earlier that day before her dad was even up over the past month Clarke has been getting up early and going hunting and collecting bits and bobs that the forest has to offer but today felt different as Clarke left camp with her bow arrows and a rucksack for her smaller kills. she notched an arrow and started walking after a few hours she has a rabbit and a squirrel and some smaller sticks that she can make into a basket later. as she notched another arrow she heard a twig snap she span around with her bow raised and a woman came out from behind a tree and took a few steps forward with her hands raised (so earth is survivable ) Clarke thought) so Clarke lowed the bow enough so the bow was not raised at her face and then the woman started talking in gibberish to her Clarke looked confused for a minute then realised that that might be her language.

am sorry I don't know what your saying-Clarke

the woman gasps.

you speak Gonasleng-woman

I don't mean to be rude but whats your name-Clarke

anya small smiled my name is Anya I was sent by my leader to great you our people have been watching you and your friend and she is quite impressed on how you have adapted to your new surroundings and is impressed on how well you have come teaching yourself how to use your bow she wishes for me to take you and your friend to tondc a village near here and to train you how to fight to teach you our language which is called Trigedasleng and she also wants me to shows you our ways. your friend will have to prove his worth though so he will have to show us what he can do and show Heda that he is worth keeping around he has around three weeks to come up with what he is going to do-Anya.

Clarke thinks about everything that she has said.

hes not my friend-Clarke

then what is he to you the man you are with-Anya

he is my father am I cant speak for him but I want to go with you and learn what you are offering but I want to go back to my camp first to get my stuff and tell my dad what is going on-Clarke 

that is fair. lead the way I want to get back to the village by night fall-Anya

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                       (a few hours later)

Clarke and Anya have explained to Jake what is going on and he is sure he can come up with something to present so he can stay close to his daughter even if they cant be together always they can be close. so they end up going to the village and settle in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                  (two weeks later.)

Clarke has excelled in hand to hand combat, sword fighting, archery and learning trigedasleng and on the days she is not training with Anya she is helping Nyko the town healer and spending a little time with her dad as he is kind of busy as well coming up with plans to present to heda that they found out mean commander and that the commander is in charge of the 12 clans and is interested.

clarke is nervous to meet her as from what she has heard from everyone else she sounds like a goddess in mortal form.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you enjoyed the chapter the next chapter should have lexa in it........-chels out :)

Escaping the metal coffin.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें