chapter 15

( 15 minutes later this chapter is focused on Clarke)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clarke was outside the pauna's layer she then took off her bow and grabbed an arrow from her arrow pouch (or whatever its called lol my first fight scene btw I have never written one before so am a little nervous I have read other people's on and off for a while now because I wanted the first time I write a fight scene to be the best I can do at least at the moment anyways.....let me know if its ok if not I will try to improve for later on when there is gonna be a hell of a lot of fighting later on ;) you will see what I mean later lol....)

then Clarke notched her arrow and took a deep breath and went into the pauna's layer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clarke then looked around with her bow raised and arrow still in place. she noted that the place was full of corpses and skeletons and loads of blood it was more red than anything else in there

Clarke was met if silence until she saw this black like figure moving slightly in the corner so to be sure it was what she thought it was. she let her arrow fly through the air and it hit its mark the arrow went straight through the pauna's shoulder and the pauna cried out in pain and then turned around to see where it had come from.

the pauna and Clarke locked eye's then Clarke gulped knowing this was going to be a long fight ahead of her if she even made it out of this alive.

after a few seconds of staring the pauna roared and Clarke notched another arrow, she wanted to get a good few arrow's in before it got to close.

                             (That was not the roar lexa hear's btw that come's soon though :)......)

Clarke then starts rapid-firing arrows at the pauna she got the pauna manly in the chest, shoulder's and a couple in his stomach and it was still moving she knew that it would die or blackout and later die from the amount of blood come out of its wound's so even if it does kill her... she will still be the first to kill one and Tondc will be safe from this pauna at least.

Clarke let in a shaky breath knowing that Tondc will be safe from this bloodthirsty gorilla soon that was Clarke's first mistake she got lost in her thoughts.

the pauna roared and earth-shaking roar.

                                                           (This is the roar lexa hear's :)

                                                           (This is the roar lexa hear's :).....)

Then the pauna put one of his feet behind him and Clarke already knew what It was gonna do.

Clarke then quickly she put her bow and arrow she was holding away as fast as she could and got out the dagger her dad got her not too long after Anya showed herself to them. 

Clarke then followed suit and put one foot behind the other.

then both the pauna and Clarke charged at each other when they where close enough to each other Clarke throw her dagger at the pauna's eye and in return just before Clarke's dagger went into its eye the pauna through one of its arms slammed into Clarke and Clarke was thrown back would's Clarke screamed (YES that is the scream lexa heard so you know who's on there way.) in pain as it hit her having not been quick enough to dodge out of the way. Clarke looked up though after the pain subsided and she saw the pauna on the floor and as Clarke got off the floor she slowly made her way over to the pauna then she put her hand on the top of the pauna's head and then got a hand full of its fur then pulled its head up then with her other hand she pulled out one of her sword's and cut its throat.  then she put her sword away and dropped its head.

Clarke then lets her self-fall to the floor and let out a shaky breath in relief that she actually survived then she put her head down and closed her eye's.

it was quiet for a few more moments until she heard........................

she heard foot step's near the entrance and then not long after a gasp Clarke had a feeling she knew who it was but it kept her head down and her breathing steady.

the only thing that had her lift her head up was hearing her voice.

Lexa's.......

Clarke-Lexa say's with worry that she could be in pain and then sighs in relief when she see's Clarke is alive and not badly wounded. (That she can see anyway's)

Clarke then looked up and opened her eye's she knew she probably looked pretty bad at that moment but she just couldn't find it in her self to care...... she was so sure she was gonna die Clarke thought.

Hey, lex-Clarke smiled a little in relief that she's alive and the fact that she is able to see Lexa again  Clarke then moved a little to fast and Grimms in pain.

and then Lexa run's to Clarke and start's checking her over.

after about 5 minutes of lexa fussing over Clarke lexa conforms with her self that Clarke is not badly hurt.

lexa then help's Clarke off of the floor and they walk out of the pauna's layer.

they will talk about what to do with the pauna later. for now, lexa will just be glad that Clarke is alive and before they go back to Tondc they will be having another little talk about a couple of things's that raised some alarms in the note Clarke left for them to find they walked for about 15 minutes then Lexa decided it was far enough away for them to rest for a bit and ignoring Clarkes saying that she is fine. lexa then build's a small fire and then watches as Clarke fall's asleep on the opposite side of the fire..............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter (Just so you know Clarke is not badly hurt ) and to why she went and did this on her own is because am trying to build up her reputation in her new people. in the future she might become lexa's = so If I do. do that then I have to make sure that she has a reputation that is something like a badass that you do not want to cross and a few other thing's that you will learn if you read carefully anyway's before I say too much else -Chels out :)...................