chapter 20

(A few hour's Later the people that Lexa sent where back and the people of Tondc where gathered.)

Lexa was up on a stage in the middle of the village where everyone could see her Anya and Jake wherein the crowd and Clarke was leaning against a wall near the stage entrance/exit. when Lexa raised her hand everyone grows quiet.

a few day's ago I had noticed one of us went missing and left behind nothing but a note explaining what they were doing and where they were going........

mostly everyone just looked at Clarke when Lexa the all mighty Heda said that.

Clarke just smiled and waved a little.

They all looked back at Lexa when she spoke again they didn't want to miss a thing.

and what they were about to do worried me. they were going to get rid of the pauna or die trying.... lexa the swallowed. so i decided to go after them alone...... there where gasp's from the crowd at that..... surprisingly the crowd stayed quiet.

when I got there I sent up a small camp in a nearby cave I know would be empty. after that, I searched the forest or anything else I could think of where they would be. after a while a went back to my camp to have a sort rest and to try and think of place they could be that I have not thought of before.... I do not know how long I was sat there for lost in my own thought's but........ I heard and felt a little and earth-shaking roar and that worried me at what would make it roar like that but then I heard a scream of a voice I knew all too well.....Lexa paused at that.

The crowd were on the edge on their seats,

(YES I know they are not sitting down lol)

I do not know exactly what happened but what I do know is one of our best fighter's and healer's managed to take down a pauna single handly.......If you look behind you.....you will see it's body-Lexa said while pointing at it.

the crowd did and gasped finding it hard that the very pauna that has been tormenting them for as long as they can remember has been killed.

in case you did not realize it the person that went after the pauna is...........Clarke-Lexa

everyone turned to look at Clarke with awww and a lot of them with a knew found respect for her.

Clarke smiled shyly then waved awkwardly.

Lexa realized Clarke's shyness so she turned everyone's attention back to her.

in honor of Clarke killing the pauna and for living to tell the tail we celebrate!!-Lexa

everyone cheered.

and though out the party people kept going up to Clarke and thanking her for taking out the pauna and they also got Clarke to re-tell the story quite a few time's on how she killed the pauna. Lexa was by Clarke's side for the whole night. they all celebrated too early hour's the next morning they all drank, danced and had a laugh there was a few fight's but when fights did break out Anya, Lexa, Clarke or Indra (the leader of Tondc) broke the fight up. by the end of the party, Lexa walked Clarke to her tent then they kissed goodnight and Clarke entered her tent. Lexa then slowly walked back to her tent. she got there after about 5 minutes when she entered her tent she found a note she then read it quickly and then decided that she had to talk to a bunch of different people tomorrow but most importantly she had to speak to Clarke about what is in the note with that last note to went to bed and decided to do it in the morning as she has a feeling she would not like what Clarke would do to her if she went into her tent now woke her up just to talk to her about something that could wait till morning so lexa got ready for bed then got into bed and closed her eye's and her last thought befor drifting off is long wavy blonde hair and her bright blue eye's............................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you enjoyed this chapter :) .........................chels out :)..................