chapter 22 part 2

(with Clarke and Jake in Clarke's tent)

dad.............everything will be alright-Clarke

yeah I know Clarke I just worry am your father....i know you can take care of your self and plus if anyone even looks's at you the wrong way I can bet they won't be alive much longer with Lexa with your girlfriend-Jake trail's off smiling.

Clarke smiles back at the thought of what Lexa would do.........

we will be fine dad...... the people that are traveling with us Lexa hand-picked them out. her and my safety are on the line she wouldn't pick them if they did not trust them or if she was not sure they wouldn't do there job-Clarke

Jake sighed knowing that Clarke was right and pulled her into a tight hug knowing full well that she was right.... and knowing Lexa the way he did he knew if anyone did anything to her she would hurt them two times as much back Jake smiled at the thought.

(Lexa has been standing at the tent's entrance of the tent since Jake said how protective she is of Clark which id true....)

When Clarke and Jake broke the hug Lexa cleared her throat and their head's snapped in the direction of the sound alarmed lexa just smiled softly at them and said.

are you ready to go Clarke the other's are waiting?-Lexa

yes bye dad love you-Clarke

Bye sweetheart safe travle's love you too and Heda please take care of her-Jake

alway's-Lexa

with that, they made they way down to the horse's and Jake sat down in a chair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter ..... there will be a part 3 not sure about a part 4 though will let you know next chapter?..........................------chels out :)..............