chapter 11

(This chapter start's where we left off with Clarke and Lexa asleep on Clarke's bed still holding each other.)

early hours in the morning Anya walks into Clarke's tent not expecting the sight she found.

Anya stood there in shock for a few minutes.(Clarke was now facing the right side of the bed with lexa's arm around her middle and their hands joined and Lexa cuddling Clarke from behind.)Anya snapped out of it when Clarke moved slightly then she remembered why she was here a life was at stake.

Anya then slowly and quietly made her way to the right side of the bed to wake Clarke upon Neko's request.

Anya reaches her goal and knee's down so she is face to face with a sleeping Clarke and slowing start's to gently shake Clarke awake while trying not to wake Lexa up.

slowly Clarke starts to wake she growns a little panic's a little when she feel's an arm around her middle but then relaxes when she remember's what happened last night and then she slowly opens her eye's and to nearly scream to seeing Anya's face so close to her's the only thing that stopped her from screaming was one Anya moved her hand to Clarke's mouth and two Clarke remembers Lexa is sound asleep if she screams Lexa will wake-up clarke then snaps out of her thoughts and remmeber's why she woke up this early in the fist place.

Anya why are you hear is everything alright?-Clarke whispers.

Neko needs you-Anya

with that being said Clarke starts to panic she slowly sit's up removing herself from Lexa getting her med bag and making her way to the tent exit but stop's and turn back's to Anya and Lexa.

Anya can you stay with her until she wake's up and tell her what has happened and where I am when she wake's- Clarke

sure Anya say's with a smile.

with that Clarke rushes out the tent to Neko

(if you did not know Neko is the town healer.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lexa starts to wake up and hour after Clarke leave,'s (eye's still closed) she then remembers about what happend last night and smile's then feel's around for Clarke then open's her eye's in a panic when she couldn't find her only to be met by Anya.

what are you doing here? and where is Clarke? -Lexa.

Anya then sighs sadly
There had been and accident-Anya
What type of accident is Clarke ok-Lexa
Said starting to get up.
Anya stopped Lexa from getting off the bed. Clarke is fine she had gone to the healers hut to help Neko sent me to get her in his words there is nothing he can do he said that after two hours of trying to save the little girl that got hurt out in the woods-Anya
What was she doing out in the woods? Was she alone?-lexa
She was with a group of her friends they were on they way back from the lake when a pauna attacked-Anya
Lexa's eyes widened
Will she live-Lexa
What-Anya
Will the little girl live-lexa
Anya swollowed
Only time will tell-Anya.
Then Jake walked in
And they started explaining everything to him and by the end of it he had to sit down and he was very pale.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
       (With Clarke at the healers hut)
It was a mad rush in the healers hut even before she entered the healers hut.
As soon as Neko and the parents sore Clarke they all relaxed a great deal that she was here.
Clarke set down her bag on a table near the bed that had the child that was hurt she then proceeded to open her bag then she tried her hair bag into a ponytail and put her gloves on and started examining the little girl.
What did this?-Clarke
A pauna-Neko
What's a pauna?-Clarke
The other gasped having forgotten that she has spent a great deal of time in the sky before she joined them.
A pauna is a bloodthirsty gorilla there is one not that far from here it roams the woods looking for pray it kills animals and people and eats them raw-Neko
Has no one tried to kill it?Clarke
Oh they have tried but no-one has ever survived a pauna attack-Neko
Clarke sighed and decided to think about this more later.
After around four more hours Clarke managed to stop the bleeding and saving the little girls life.
After explaining to the parents that after she had left Nekos and her care that she is to take it easy for a while and a other things that will help with that Clarke went back to her bag took off her gloves put them in the bag and then closed her bag and then left the healers hut and then went and grabbed some food and went to her tent only to be met with a surprise when she was entered her tent she put her food on the table put her bag away took her hairband out put the hairband by her bag then sat down by her food and looked at her guests. I have expected to come back to see you gone and am kind of surprised that you two are here as well...... not that I am not glad to see you three after the day I have had Clarke trails off thinking about the little girl then she shakes off that thought ...............but what are you doing here?-Clarke.......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)
The 100 end up falling In I think it is book 3 maybe 4 ............. AHHHHH ok my phone doesn't like me I clicked on publish around 1 pm and it did not publish so I am sorry I only have just checked and that it is a few hours late my phone is an asshat "roll's eyes".....................anyway -chels out