chapter 13

( a few hours into Lexa searching for Clarke) 

Lexa has made a camp in a small cave near where she know's the pauna's layer of tondc is.

Lexa has searched the forest and nearby cave's she knows that are nearby and has come up with nothing so she is in her cave thinking on what Clarke's next movie could be.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lexa is poking her small fire she has at the far side of the cave nowhere near the furs or anything that could catch on fire.

lexa is thinking of a plan of action and trying to figure out what Clarke's plan is she is 90% sure that Clarke knows she is here and has seen her she just has this feeling.

I could scope out the area until something change's-Lexa

(Lexa is thinking/talking out loud to herself it's not as crazy as it seem's)

then I should also keep an eye out for any signs of Clarke -Lexa

she might not have even reached this area yet she might be far off of where the pauna is. she might not have found any sign of it yet or she could be really bad at tracking?-Lexa

ok I doubt that last one from Anya's reports about how she's a natural at it but I can dream and hope she won't get hurt or do something stupid-Lexa

she could be watching the area and watching the pauna trying to figure out if there are any patterns in the way it live's and trying to figure out the best way to kill it. killing something as large as that will take a lot of energy so that might be why she's watching it too so she can find the best and easiest way to kill it - lexa thought this was the most likely reason to what she was up to.

Lexa sighs sadly 

I can only hope I find her in time-lexa

a thought came to lexa and she smiles.

maybe the pauna isn't even in the area and Clarke finds old track's and then she come's straight to me -Lexa smile is still there for about 30 seconds longer before she heard it and then her smile dropped.

she heard and earth-shaking roar! and she knew that it could only be one thing a pauna.

and what she heard next nearly made her break down immediately but it did break her heart to hear it and she jumped up to get all her weapons that are by her furs.

She heard a voice she only knows to well and it screamed and that voice it sounded a lot like Clarke her Clarke.

with that, she ran out of her cave only hoping she is not too late and that Clarke was ok and alive but that scream will be in her nightmares for as long as she can remember it was a scream that sounded of both pure terror and pain with that Lexa run all the way in a panic to the paunas layer when she finally get's there she found a sight that shocks her and it takes's alot to shocks her of all the thing's she has seen as all the year's she has been Heda........... nothing can be heard from inside the paunas layer(and that is where Lexa is now) the only thing that can be heard is lexa's whisper of Clarke and the only living thing in their snappes there head in the direction of Lexa's voice.......................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dun dun dun I know am evil but the next chapter is in Clarke on her thought's and feel's on everything thats going on and it could be her final moments or she could be the thing that look's at lexa when she enter's like I said I know I can be a bitch but you guy still loves my story or you would just stop reading it and am updating quite offen any ways so I may leave it at annoying parts but at least I update offen it could be worce can you imagen if I gave you this chapter then waited a few days or a week or maybe a mouth to update i think you guys would get kind of angry with me but i will update as much as i can in between everything am juggling right now am even shocked i can update this much am up like everynight writing up a chapter or two writing a bit in the day too and joting down note on things to add or things that i might add and what to reaval in these little commets I make at the end of a chapter anyways i hope you have enjoyed this chapter -chels out :).....