chapter 12

But what are you doing here?-Clarke ask's confused.

And then took a bit of her food

we wanted to see how you got on as Neko said it was beyond his abilities and he added that you where the girls only hope of living Anya started Lexa then glared and then turned to Clarke with gentle eye's and added and we wanted to make sure you are ok-Lexa Jake just sat there and watched all this unfold.

Clarke then swallowed her food and smiled at Lexa.

I am ok it's gonna take some time to process everything I have learned today but I am fine am a little shocked that there a such thing's on earth as bloodthirsty gorilla's and that there is one nearby that I have not met.....yet Clarke whisper's the last part.

then Clarke took another bite of her food and focused more on eating and listening to the other's talk about the bloodthirsty gorilla's and finally let her mind wander and think on her hurt the little girl was and came to a decision that something like the bloodthirsty gorilla could not keep walking around doing as it pleased and hurting good people she had to do something about it she had to do something about it and she would. she would go after it tonight after everyone was in bed.

Jake and Anya did not hear the last comment.

But lexa did hear the comment and her eye's narrowed on Clarke trying to figure out what Clarke is thinking and watching Clarke eat after watching her take her final bite decided on talking to her about it with her soon.

They all talked a little bit more about random thing's and Clarke told them the little girl should live they were all happy at that she also told them that the little girl's name is Selene and she is fourteen.(She has a big part in the story later on you will see lol well its kind of big.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when it started to get late Anya and Jake left Clarke's tent.

Lexa stayed for a bit longer.

they are cuddling on Clarke's bed talking about random thing's.

(They don't share a tent.................... yet anyway's I think it's a bit soon for that but one day they will ;)......)

you know I got kind of scared when I woke up and not finding you here with me-Lexa

am sorry I was not here.....But I can bet you I woke up more scared then you did -Clarke says 's with a chuckle.

Lexa look's at Clarke in confusion Clarke see's Lexa's confusion and continue's 

I woke up with Anya in my face trying to wake me up when Neko sent her I nearly screamed-Clarke

Lexa growled a little.

Neko needed me if she did not come in and wake me when she did that little girl might not be alive-Clarke

I understand that.....but she could have tried to wake you up without scaring the life out of you-Lexa said still annoyed.

Clarke giggle's then kisses lexa's cheek. 

I love how protective you can get its cute-Clarke

Lexa blushes.

the Heda of the 12 clans is not cute Clarke-Lexa

oh look the might Heda of the 12 clan's is blushing -Clarke start's to tease her.

Lexa's blush deepens.