chapter 10

Lexa and Clarke looked at each other in shock having forgotten that they were not alone.

so when did this happen-Jake

Anya was still smirking

see I told you that where being a fall-Anya said still smirking and chuckled lightly.

clarke growned at that and hid her face in lexa's neck.

Jake laughed at Clarke's actions.

lexa looked a Clarke with a loving gaze with a hint of amusement.  

Anya laughed at Clarke's actions.

on a serious note are you sure you are ready for something like this Clarke?-Jake

Clarke got out of lexa's neck looked at her father then to lexa then to her father with a determined expression (in the future will make most people run for the hills :).)

yes... I have never been more sure about something or someone in my life -Clarke

Clarke gave Lexa a genuine smile. 

Lexa smiled back

Lexa and Clarke's eyes locked again lexa's held loads of different emotions like shock, love, determination and stuff like that and Clarke still had her determined expression on but now with a hint of love when she looked at Lexa.

does she make you happy and feel safe Clarke?-Jake

yes she does that and loads more I don't remember a time where I can actually remember feeling so safe and happy-Clarke

that's all I can ask for Jake then turn's to Lexa with his hand raised please take care of my little girl she has been through a lot and am not sure how much more pain she can go through until she breaks beyond repair-Jake

lexa takes his forearm and hold's it and nods at him.

I will do whatever it take's to make sure she feels happy, safe and loved for as long as I live and beyond that, if I can-Lexa

a tear runs down Anya's face.

Clarke giggles with her hand over her mouth trying to keep her giggles at bay interrupts them and they both turn to look at her in confusion 

sorry to break your moment but I think you two broke Anya-Clarke finishes pointing at Anya.

Anya's eyes widened in shock at being court.

clarke just give's up remove's her hand and laugh's hard leaning on to lexa for help.

Jake seem's happy at hearing Clarke's laughter not remembering the last time he had actually heard it and shocked that Anya's crying in the short time he has known her he knew's her as a person her rarely show's any emotion apart from amusement sometimes.

Lexa look's between shocked and amused shocked at the fact Anya's crying and amused at the fact Clarke's laughing so hard she can not stand by herself.

once Clarke has calmed down anoth to stop laughing she look's up to see her dad happy and lexa giving her an amused expression and then she look's at Anya and she almost wishes she didn't Anya is trying to wipe away the last of her tear's and while she is doing it she is sending a glare Clarke's way that for some reason send's Clarke over the edge laughing hard again.

Lexa still amused as well is Jake well Anya is Anoyyied that her glare did not even seem to scare her a little bit while it send's even the most trained gona's (warrior's) running for the hills.