Chapter 18

Clarke woke up in lexa's arm's and there leg's are entwined. Clarke is the little spoon and Lexa is the big spoon. Clarke then smiled at the memory's that came flooding back from last night. Clarke then realized why she woke up........... Lexa was awake and was kissing the back of Clarke's neck but...... she started to kissing down Clarke's neck to her collarbone and back up again (she has been doing this for a while to wake Clarke up) Clarke smiled at this even though Lexa could not see it yet. 

Clarke let Lexa continue this for a few more minutes just enjoying the feeling of lexa's lips on her skin. after a few minutes, Clarke turns over in Lexa's arms.

They both smiled shyly at each other.

Morning Lex-Clarke in her morning voice.

Lexa thought it was one of the best things she has ever heard.

Good Morning Hodnes -Lexa said in her own morning voice.

Clarke thought it was one of the best thing's she had ever heard the only reason it was not one of the best sound's she has ever heard is because nothing can beat some of the sound's that came out of Lexa last night......Let's just say nothing can come pair to that.............

Lexa then leaned forward and connected their lips.

(Lexa and Clarke spent the next few hour's spent in Lexa's furs. just kissing and making out nothing to intense as they were both still a little sore  from last night.)

Clarke broke the kiss after a while as a thought struck her.

Lexa grumbled at the lost of contact.

Clarke smiled at Lexa and raised an eyebrow at Lexa in understanding.

Lex-Clarke whispered.

yes-Lexa whispered back.

(let's just say they were both whispering to save me having to write it repeatedly ...I know lazy right. )

what are we going to do about the pauna?-Clarke

what about it Hodnes it is dead-Lexa.

Clarke roll's her eye's.

I know that lex what are we going to so with its body?-Clarke

Lexa thought about that for a minute an thought of an idea and then she thought of a wicked idea and she smirked to her self.

later today when we get back to tondc I will send some of our people to collect the pauna's body if the meat is good it should feed the village for a day or two...... But speaking about body's lexa said then pounced and pinned Clarke down then Lexa started kissing down her neck. let's just say if they thought they were sore before........ 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope u have enjoyed this chapter.....................-Chels out :)...........