chapter 8

When they got back to the village still hand in hand, by the way, they got as far as Clarke's tent when they are cornered by Anya and Jake.

where have you two been-Anya

we where worried-jake continued 

let us talk about this inside-Lexa

clarke nodded a little nervous lexa noticed this so she squeezed her hand and their eyes lock again and lexa gives Clarke a reassuring smile Clarke smiles back.

Jake and Anya look at each other in confusion then back and forth between Clarke and lexa trying to figure out whats going on lexa waved them to go in first and they did the Clarke and lexa followed.

I couldn't sleep so I decided to go for a walk around tondc but then I sore Clarke go into the Forrest alone. I grew worried so I followed her to make sure she was alright-lexa.

Jake and Anya turned to Clarke

what were you doing going into the Forrest Clarke jake asked worriedly.

Clarke what where you thinking going into the Forrest at night alone I have told you time and time again it is not safe to do so unless someone is with you-Anya scrows

Clarke look scared

Clarke what made you go into the forest in the first place-Jake

clarke sighed.

lexa squeezed her hand to let Clarke know she is here.

I couldn't sleep over what we talked about earlier and Clarke gulped and looked down and thinking about what my mother's lesson's and I had a moment of weakness and needed to be alone so I went into the forest and to let myself to breakdown-Clarke.

Clarke.... Jake started but Clarke waved him off with her free hand.

I don't know how long I sat there breaking down but then lexa sat down next to me and when I realised it was her I told her about everything I told her about my mothers lessons and how she used to beat me whenever dad was busy and had to leave home and she's told me since I was little that I was unloveable and a worthless freak-Clarke finished with a single tear going down her cheek.

lexa pulled her into a hug.

Jake sighed looking at the ceiling of the tent and

Anya just looked between shocked and angry that a mother could do that to her own flesh and blood then a thought came to Anya.

 Anya cleared her throat.

Clarke?-Anya

Clarke lifted her head up so her mouth was clear of lexa so they would hear her clearly.

yes, Clarke whispered.

you don't believe that do you what your mother told you-Anya

I used to-Clarke.

Anya looked mad at that but then took a deep breath to calm herself

what changed?-Anya.

lexa........she gave me hope I didn't have that before Clarke said with a smile.

lexa smiled to glad that she was already helping.

I have one more question-Anya

shoot-Clarke

lexa and Anya looked confused

that means ask whatever it means-Clarke

lexa and Anya nodded their heads.

did .........do you feel like you deserved the beatings?-Anya

 Clarke froze not knowing what their reaction to this is going to be.(

i..........................(Clarke started)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the shortis chapter........................................... sorry this is late I did not know how to start it and I was talking to my sister/best friend about a few things anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter -chels out :).